3DS Friend Code: 3969-5683-8245
IGN: Bav

Gym Badge:
IjArFMp.png

Battling Rules:

1. XY/ORAS (Kalos/Hoenn) Caught/Bred Pokemon ONLY

2. No ORAS Megas (I only have XY)

3. Follow Smogon's OU Rules:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite & Mawilite.
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
  • Banned Ability: Shadow Tag.
Banned Pokemon (Ubers):

• Aegislash
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Deoxys-D
  • Deoxys-S
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem-W
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zekrom

Note: Rematches can only be made at least 24 hours after last challenge.

Reactions: 3905, 3823, 18388 and 2 others
Congratz fellow gym leader~!
*Gives cupcake*

Reactions: DeathDragon and Marc
Congratz fellow gym leader~!
*Gives cupcake*

Thank you! ^-^

*eats up cupcake* :D

Congratulations for being a Gym leader!!
I'm your first challenger :D PC paid!

Congrats for the new Gym! :D I'll be looking forward to our eventual battle... so... why don't we just do it as soon as possible? Besides, I've been due to obtaining my 4th badge for a while now, and maybe I'll just get to obtaining all the remaining throughout the month :sneaky: PC will be paid soon!

Congratulations for being a Gym leader!!
I'm your first challenger :D PC paid!

Congrats for the new Gym! :D I'll be looking forward to our eventual battle... so... why don't we just do it as soon as possible? Besides, I've been due to obtaining my 4th badge for a while now, and maybe I'll just get to obtaining all the remaining throughout the month :sneaky: PC will be paid soon!

I'll be able to battle you both tomorrow from 12PM to around 5 or 6PM, 3ds Pedia time :3

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I was surprised see that there was a new badge symbol up so soon, guess I'll leave a challenge, too, then.

Idk how you'll feel about three challenges back to back though, so write me and let me know how things are going. It's no issue if it has to be another day; I'll pay now.

Congrats once again death !!

Reactions: DeathDragon
Congratz! :D

I'm soo happy for you ^-^

Reactions: DeathDragon
I was surprised see that there was a new badge symbol up so soon, guess I'll leave a challenge, too, then.

Idk how you'll feel about three challenges back to back though, so write me and let me know how things are going. It's no issue if it has to be another day; I'll pay now.

I don't mind 3 challenges back to back but depending on how long the battles are I might not have enough time for 3... If it's possible we could get it done, or we could do it on another day

Congrats once again death !!

Congratz! :D

I'm soo happy for you ^-^

Thanks guys! :p

Let me know.

Death I would also like to challenge you (I know I have your gym badge)I just want to battle the new leader! :p
PC sent~

You said from 12PM to 5-6, right? So does that mean that you can battle now?

You said from 12PM to 5-6, right? So does that mean that you can battle now?

Yep, I can, I'm coming online and I'll add your FC ^-^

Death I would also like to challenge you (I know I have your gym badge)I just want to battle the new leader! :p
PC sent~

@Danny I'll refund you, since if it doesn't count it's just a fun battle :p

Yep, I can, I'm coming online and I'll add your FC ^-^

@Danny I'll refund you, since if it doesn't count it's just a fun battle :p
UH... my 3DS died :confused: For some reason it wasn't charging, lemme double check >.<

UH... my 3DS died :confused: For some reason it was charging, lemme double check >.<

Lol ok. :p

I just hope it doesn't happen again, I've been having battery issues lately >.< If it does, would you mind if the battle was on Showdown? BTW, same leads + move? It was only the first turn after all :p

I just hope it doesn't happen again, I've been having battery issues lately >.< If it does, would you mind if the battle was on Showdown? BTW, same leads + move? It was only the first turn after all :p

GG :D

I missed you yesterday around that time, but I'm here today, let me know when you're free.

I missed you yesterday around that time, but I'm here today, let me know when you're free.

I can battle now, I'll get my DS and come online ^-^

Back