3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Kart 8 (unfinished are DLC courses)
IOoRRtH.jpg
Mario 3d world (Star world after collecting everything)
Tn9XeL6.jpg
Last level of captain toad done:
a4JUV6X.jpg
Windwaker:
22Uw5Ol.jpg
Smash e.e
64lQMQ6.jpg

Thanks ^-^

So for MH4U, does it count as beating it if you just beat the Shagaru Magala?

So for MH4U, does it count as beating it if you just beat the Shagaru Magala?
Yeah, only the first endgame boss. No need to beat the second hidden one.

It would be something if DS games were included. Have a bunch of them. All completed. And has an emblem for racing games been added or has to be included?

It would be something if DS games were included. Have a bunch of them. All completed. And has an emblem for racing games been added or has to be included?
Only racing game is Mario Kart >.<

Sooo many DS games. I wouldn't be able to cover them all :/ There will be an emblem for DS games tho.

Only racing game is Mario Kart >.<

Sooo many DS games. I wouldn't be able to cover them all :/ There will be an emblem for DS games tho.
Well, I would have Mario Kart 7 today if it didn't stop working. That only general racing game I have is Ridge Racer and the only Mario Kart I have is Mario Kart DS.

I think I should note I have other games completed but i cant access them without my gamepad ;-;

Sorry for the potato cam.
tzrhOsz.jpg

Home me being in Divinus' garden is enough.
y4P5s2b.jpg

Le hall of fame
Nj26hNS.jpg]

You could've told me that... .-.

Pokémon Omega Ruby
image.jpg Ignore the 'adventure started on:' date, my 3DS's date was messed up back then e.e
Super Smash Bros.
image.jpg

Pokemon X-

You get the Honor of Kalos once you complete the game, so yeah.
GetFileAttachment

Super Mario 3d Land-

This is the pic of completing post- game, so that means I beated the normal worlds.
GetFileAttachment

Will NSMB2 and OR give me another emblem? Or only one for the Pokémon and Mario game?

What boss are we talking about exactly ? There are tons of them everywhere in MH4U :p
Do you have the name of the quest we are supposed to complete ?
Also, some proofs I have for now.
DSC_0194.png
DSC_0195.png

Last edited:
for f2p's (such as ironfall and stretchmo) do you have to buy everything within the games also?

for f2p's (such as ironfall and stretchmo) do you have to buy everything within the games also?
You just need to beat the story.

Will NSMB2 and OR give me another emblem? Or only one for the Pokémon and Mario game?
Nope since you already have the Pokemon and Mario emblem.
Nope. Just finish everything you're capable of finishing from the free content.
What boss are we talking about exactly ? There are tons of them everywhere in MH4U :p
The ones that are connected to the story >.< I think someone said there is one endgame boss for the story and there is also a hidden one but defeating it is optional. Can't really remember if that's MH3 or MH4 tho >.<

Nope. Just finish everything you're capable of finishing from the free content.
Wait. So if I complete the last part of the campaign demo in IronFall, that actually counts?

Wait. So if I complete the last part of the campaign demo in IronFall, that actually counts?
Yeah.

Well then.

although beating games of the same emblem doesn't award any new emblems, can you still get exp from them?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and ESP
what counts as 'beating' the badge arcade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back