Pokémon Omega Ruby
1TFxu4G.jpg

Entered Hall of Fame

Steel Diver: Sub Wars
2G0wC1G.jpg

Final mission ("Final Showdown") completed

Sonic Generations
s0rlORK.jpg

Got time (6:47:18) and rank in the final boss (Time Eater)

Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
3oXcyhN.jpg
Got the Patriot (you only get it after completing the game)

Super Smash Bros.
apSPiYq.jpg
Got all fighters (also my bae Lucina :3 )

I may have more motives to complete my games now. :p
Either way,I have some proof that I did complete Super Mario 3D Land and Super Mario 3D World at the moment here:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry if the quality isn't as decent as others at times,but that aside,I hope this proof of mine is legit. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 423
I am here to claim 5 Emblems! :D
  1. Steam World Dig
  2. The Denpa Men they came by wave (I got a picture of my main and crystal, the purpose of the game is to save her and she's on my team now so..)
  3. Pokémon X
  4. Kid Icarus Uprising
  5. Virtues Last Reward
IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG
Next up I'm going for the Indie Emblem. (probably)
Btw, how can one 'beat' Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World? Shuffle getting new levels and I don't think there is any real 'end' to Rumble World. And then Badge Arcade, that one does not have an ending.

Btw, how can one 'beat' Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World? Shuffle getting new levels and I don't think there is any real 'end' to Rumble World. And then Badge Arcade, that one does not have an ending.
About Shuffle and Badge Arcade, I have that question too! As for Rumble World, catching all 719 Pokemon in the game, which makes you go to rank 79!

EDIT: Also forgot, about MH3U, how far is it considered beaten? The regular story boss or the extra? The story ends with Ceadeus, while if you do everything else you can reach Alatreon, which is the true final boss, but isn't tied to the story! Well? Don't forget about my MK7 question either though!

Animal Crossing New Leaf
DlavRKg.jpg
ArgLu1M.jpg
Splatoon
h0LYLih.jpg
Super Smash Bros (sorry, I couldn't get this one to focus properly >.<)
Qzbaa4l.jpg
Pikmin 3
rYHzEOj.jpg
Nintendoland
Ho7zBFq.jpg
UrXzkXY.jpg
I2kcMUQ.jpg
CBQ5eHv.jpg

I'm guessing MK7 and MK8 fall into the same category so I won't post MK8.

what about DS Games?

what about DS Games?
I'd like to know that too! There are a lot of DS games I play on my 3DS.

If i took a screenshot of mario and luigi dream team (with my paper of course) And the file has hard mode in the castle or whatever would that still count since i beat normal mode?

Last edited:
so how would this work for games like mh4u where there isn't really an actual way to "beat" it?

Reactions: 8150
Do we get bonus points if we 100% the game?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
did i honestly just get from lvl 3 to 8? goddamn!

Another quick question, about Mario Kart 7, do I just need to have the tacks unlocked or have 3 stars on all courses and difficulties? Also, if it's just the tracks, do the need to be on the 150cc difficulty?
Yeah, you'll have to beat the 150cc difficulty. No need to get all stars. The stars are for the "pro" emblem coming in the future.
How do i show proof of Steamworld Dig?
Credits screen will do.
About Shuffle and Badge Arcade, I have that question too! As for Rumble World, catching all 719 Pokemon in the game, which makes you go to rank 79!
It'll be based on how many badges you have from Badge Arcade or Pokemon you caught in Pokemon Shuffle. I'm still discussing a number so when that's over, I'll start awarding members with emblems for reporting those games.
EDIT: Also forgot, about MH3U, how far is it considered beaten? The regular story boss or the extra?
Regular story boss.
If i took a screenshot of mario and luigi dream team (with my paper of course) And the file has hard mode in the castle or whatever would that still count since i beat normal mode?
Yeah.
so how would this work for games like mh4u where there isn't really an actual way to "beat" it?
You just need to beat the storyline, ;)
what about DS Games?
Not supported at this time. I will make an emblem for finishing at least X amount of DS games though. Will come soon, ;)
Do we get bonus points if we 100% the game?
That's where "pro" emblems come in. They're coming soon :p ...so I guess you can say yes for when they're here.

Reactions: PersonSP and 3dsatackman
Yeah, you'll have to beat the 150cc difficulty. No need to get all stars. The stars are for the "pro" emblem coming in the future.

Credits screen will do.

It'll be based on how many badges you have from Badge Arcade or Pokemon you caught in Pokemon Shuffle. I'm still discussing a number so when that's over, I'll start awarding members with emblems for reporting those games.

Regular story boss.

Yeah.

You just need to beat the storyline, ;)

Not supported at this time. I will make an emblem for finishing at least X amount of DS games though. Will come soon, ;)

That's where "pro" emblems come in. They're coming soon :p ...so I guess you can say yes for when they're here.
Awesome I can hardly wait for the pro this just keeps getting better and better!! Also in AC:NL I have got all of the house upgrades and a ton of the badges but it is almost impossible for me to get the "good host badge" as I have something wrong with my internet that wont let people in my gate would this be OK to post or do I have to get every badge?

Also in AC:NL I have got all of the house upgrades and a ton of the badges but it is almost impossible for me to get the "good host badge" as I have something wrong with my internet that wont let people in my gate would this be OK to post or do I have to get every badge?
I'll make an exception for that then, ;)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Oh boy guess who's gonna be 100% even harder now :3 also for the car of fantasy life, would we need a picture of credits or what?

I took a picture of my status screen for that, you know, the one that lists your level and Pokemon caught!
How high does the rank have to be?

Also, will virtual console games count as well?

How high does the rank have to be?
I would take a picture of when you beat the elite 4 and entered the hall of fame there is a tab that shows that somewhere

You can go to an area that isn't reachable or if a special mark appears on the main menu after finishing the single player portion of the game, that works too.

Yeah. I plan to add "pro" emblems for games soon :3

So Fantasy Life players can get another emblem for becoming Creator in every life, Pokemon players can get another emblem for completing their Pokedex, and so on~
Starting to really regret resetting my dex now but I posted about me beating it a while ago ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back