3DS Pedia's Invite A Friend Promotion

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
imma try entering, i have a friend that has a 3ds :)

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
imma try entering, i have a friend that has a 3ds :)

Cool! How much we are now? :p

if it's still open, can i refer like 20 people and i'll win :p

if it's still open, can i refer like 20 people and i'll win :p
I'm pretty sure Onett refered 25 people already and won today, didn't he, @Marc?

I'm pretty sure Onett refered 25 people already and won today, didn't he, @Marc?
Wasn't that for the contest #2 in $150 eshop credit contest?

Reactions: Marc
YUS i can enter then? I'm going to win this muhahahaahah >: )
Yes, you can enter this contest (Invite A Friend Promotion).

YUS i can enter then? I'm going to win this muhahahaahah >: )

EDIT: i'll try, i'm not sure if i can do it lol

It's a little late for that one :p

I meant this contest, the other one finished but this one didn't. Marc said so :cool:

Yes, in this one we can enter. :thumbsup:
I thought you was talking about that one :D

I started a conversation with ErixSan, Totakeke, and RisingLink (Erix referred Totakeke, and RisingLink looked interested in participating). We worked things out and decided to end this contest due to the lack of participants.

I started a conversation with ErixSan, Totakeke, and RisingLink (Erix referred Totakeke and RisingLink looked interested in participating). We worked things out and decided to end this contest due to the lack of participants.

Sad thing, but at least I got a referral :D

Aww. I'm sorry it didn't take off. I made a small effort on my GameSpot profile, but yeah - nothing doing. I think the problem is that advertising another forum is often considered spam even though it isn't when you do it on your own profile.

Aww. I'm sorry it didn't take off. I made a small effort on my GameSpot profile, but yeah - nothing doing. I think the problem is that advertising another forum is often considered spam even though it isn't when you do it on your own profile.

Mmm...
Well, with more luck in the future, we can try this again!

I feel like advertising on another forum is not the best idea. The majority of people on a forum might be devoted to that one forum and therefore take no interest in joining a different forum that you advertised. It was good that you tried getting it out there though. Every little detail helps. :) I think there should be some gaming tournaments in the near future. It could draw in our competitive bunch from outside this forum and they would join the site while looking forward to the competitions.

@Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back