3DS Pedia's Invite A Friend Promotion

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually may have someone that I can possibly use for this contest. xD But as stated previously, we need 25 partcipants, and it doesn't look very likely to happen at this time, plus I'd probably have to pester her a lot to be active. . .

I am still pending on 2 more from Facebook

This contest isn't that popular here, heh. I'll leave it open for 7 more days unless @SNESLink still wants to participate (or anyone else who is interested in the idea).

So wait if I refer my friend on here then is it just futile, because there isn't any other participants?

So wait if I refer my friend on here then is it just futile, because there isn't any other participants?
Well, yes, if the year ends. But it takes one person to get the wheel rolling, :oops: I'm thinking about cancelling this contest early if no one is interested in participating.

Do you guys prefer to earn Play Coins by referring active members?

Well, yes, if the year ends. But it takes one person to get the wheel rolling, :oops: I'm thinking about cancelling this contest early if no one is interested in participating.

I think the problem is just a lack of members knowing other people who have 3DS, like we may know a few people, but not many. :(

I'm actually sharing this forum too much on twitter, and I don't get new users neither...
Also, I don't know nobody with a 3DS.

Again, if I translate the next SteamWorld game, I will try to make an official contest here :p

Reactions: jandkas
I'm actually sharing this forum too much on twitter, and I don't get new users neither...
Also, I don't know nobody with a 3DS.

Again, if I translate the next SteamWorld game, I will try to make an official contest here :p
Translate?

I hope this doesn't mean that the 3DS is no longer appealing to people. If it's difficult to find people now after going on a hot streak with the addition of new members, then I don't know what to say. Maybe people don't find this site appealing because it's centered around Nintendo with a few other technology forums here and there.

I hope this doesn't mean that the 3DS is no longer appealing to people. If it's difficult to find people now after going on a hot streak with the addition of new members, then I don't know what to say. Maybe people don't find this site appealing because it's centered around Nintendo with a few other technology forums here and there.
Nahhh, the 3DS is still selling like hotcakes, however I think it is just location where the 3DS is expensive, therefore causing not a lot of people getting the system.

Nahhh, the 3DS is still selling like hotcakes, however I think it is just location where the 3DS is expensive, therefore causing not a lot of people getting the system.
Or because many kids these days think Nintendo is for babies and don't want to buy their systems.

Or because many kids these days think Nintendo is for babies and don't want to buy their systems.
Thats also a no, the main demographic of people who bought the 3DS were kids.

There's also the fact that the majority of netizens assume that forum contests and any other way to easily earn money or gifts online are just scams.

There's also the fact that the majority of netizens assume that forum contests and any other way to easily earn money or gifts online are just scams.

Well, we need another ways to promote the forum...

I think it's because big 3DS forums existed before this.

That's it, one of us is gonna have to hack the other forums and force an exodus :p

Well, we need a YouTube channel for the forum... then... for promoting the forum... eh... :p

That's a good point. Many of my acquaintances with 3DS systems are made fun of for owning one. I don't play often anymore, but much of society believes it's just a system for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back