• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Updated : This contest has been canceled.
Marc said:
I started a conversation with ErixSan, Totakeke, and RisingLink (Erix referred Totakeke, and RisingLink looked interested in participating). We worked things out and decided to end this contest due to the lack of participants.
-------------------------------------------
One contest ended a while ago, but another has now appeared, :woot: Two members have already received eShop credit but that's only the beginning. There might be SD Card and Wii U console giveaways in the future.

Why I'm starting another contest? - I have a couple more interesting contests planned (including @HuggableEevee's Nintendo Q&A idea and Secret Santa) but we need more active members to start 'em, :panda:

This is the 3DSPedia's Invite A Friend Promotion
How to participate?

All that you have to do is invite a friend who owns a Nintendo 3DS over to the 3DS Pedia Forum. Your friend must fill out his/her correct 3DS friend code when signing up for an account.

Only new referrals will be counted towards this contest.

What's in it for me and my friend (PRIZE)?

Both members will receive $40 eShop credit each (North America or Europe) if they win the contest, :nailbiting:

How can I "win" this contest?

It's all up to the friend who you refer. $80 eShop credit is on the line and their posts and activity will be judged by me and possibly @Matthew if he doesn't want to participate in this contest.

This contest will end one month after 25 active friends have been referred. If we make it to 2014 and the number is no where close to 25, the contest will automatically be cancelled (hopefully that doesn't happen).

---

If you have any questions, please let me know :singing:

Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan
I'd be glad to help judge this contest. :) Good luck to all!

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone that participates.

Good luck to everyone that participates.

Are you not going to be participating?

And good luck to you guys.

Are you not going to be participating?
And good luck to you guys.
Probably not, but, who knows.

So, If I refer a friend then he refers a friend who then also refers a friend and so on. What would happen then? :sneaky:

So, If I refer a friend then he refers a friend who then also refers a friend and so on. What would happen then? :sneaky:
The winning member and the person who referred him/her will get $40 worth of eShop credit each, ;)

Then again, if things go really well.. who knows if I'll add a couple of extra prizes for participants, :whistle:

Reactions: Kaynil
I would join, but I really don't have anyone else to ask to join the site.

I would join, but I really don't have anyone else to ask to join the site.
the-very-best-of-the-and-quot-that-feel-and-quot-meme.jpg

Reactions: 18, Chief and Onett
Can i delete my account and let another person refer me AGAIN?
:sneaky:

Can i delete my account and let another person refer me AGAIN?
No, and it's not possible for members to delete their account.

There has not been any new members in some days. Strange.

There has not been any new members in some days. Strange.

Don't look at me. I don't have any friends with 3DS or Wii U.

That is the same with me. Do you have some friends on some other websites with a 3DS?

That is the same with me. Do you have some friends on some other websites with a 3DS?

Actualy yes!

I'll check if i can participate on this.

No, this is the only website.
Also, Argentina is a PlayStation / Xbox region, not a Nintendo one.

That is the reason I don't use streetpass... IT'S NO USE!

(Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 joke reference)

This contest isn't that popular here, heh. I'll leave it open for 7 more days unless @SNESLink still wants to participate (or anyone else who is interested in the idea).

This contest isn't that popular here, heh. I'll leave it open for 7 more days unless @SNESLink still wants to participate (or anyone else who is interested in the idea).

I'm interested... But I'm not very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back