• Thread starter Henry 25313
  • Start date

What do you think?

• Total voters
Henry 25313

Henry 25313

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
We're getting close to Mario's 35th Anniversary, so it just decided to let out my ideas.
My idea is Super Mario Illustrator.
You are a stickman that is the hero when the Shredder tries to destroy artwork in the Mushroom Kingdom and make it his "paper puppet diorama" after capturing Mario, Peach, and Bowser.
Receiving tips from Luigi, Toads, Rosalina, and more, you set out to slay the Shredder with a magic pencil, drawing stuff on the way to bring life to the Mushroom Kingdom.

So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments section or the poll.

We're getting close to Mario's 35th Anniversary, so it just decided to let out my ideas.
My idea is Super Mario Illustrator.
You are a stickman that is the hero when the Shredder tries to destroy artwork in the Mushroom Kingdom and make it his "paper puppet diorama" after capturing Mario, Peach, and Bowser.
Receiving tips from Luigi, Toads, Rosalina, and more, you set out to slay the Shredder with a magic pencil, drawing stuff on the way to bring life to the Mushroom Kingdom.

So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments section or the poll.

I really like this idea. Some form of platformer where you save the entire Mushroom Kingdom, literally. However, I feel it could use a bit of work in that the main character would need to be a mario character not a stickman. I definitely like the idea of saving the artwork though, Nintendo could even include lost scenes or something. I don't know, but I do like the idea.

I think that this is an interesting idea. However, I do not think that Nintendo would make a main series Mario game in which you played as a stickman. All your other concepts, however, seem like a big enough event to warrant some kind of 35th anniversary-type game. They'll probably just make a sequel to SMM...:dead:

I personally think this could possibility could be expanded into a draw-a-stickman like game, also with the idea of making it a platformer-rpg fusion kind of game. I like the idea Henry! Its nice and creative, something the mario games always have. And if people aren't satisfied with a game like this, who says only one mario game can be made on its 35th anniversary year?

Back