I'm going to Harvard!

• Thread starter Natsu Swagneel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know anything about those universities but well done, congrats! ^^

Yay. Thx. :cool:

And what if you don't get into Harvard? Do you have a plan B?

And what if you don't get into Harvard? Do you have a plan B?

But she already got into Harvard? That was kind of the point in her making this thread?

Congrats! Really want to go there also, hahahah!

I live in America too, so I know how hard it is to get into Harvard. It takes a lot of dedication and hard work in order to even have a chance to get in.

Harvard is one of the most hardest universities to get into, and offers the best education (pre med is amazing). I know that there is Oxford and Cambridge in the UK, which is somewhat like Harvard, but not as prestigious or hard to get into.

So you actually got in? How many Ap or IB courses did you do?

Hah, what a scrub! I got invited to Hope's Peak Academy, I'll be successful regardless of what I do. I hear Harvard doesn't even have titles for the students! AhaHahhahaHahaHahaHhahahahahAh

Hah, what a scrub! I got invited to Hope's Peak Academy, I'll be successful regardless of what I do. I hear Harvard doesn't even have titles for the students! AhaHahhahaHahaHahaHhahahahahAh

Good luck with having a sadistic teddy bear as your principal! Isn't Monokuma adorable?!~ <3
tumblr_n5d1ca10161tramowo1_500.gif

Thanks I will! Enjoy your nagito-less life!

THAT'S A TOUCHY SUBJECT, MAN. I SWEAR, I WON'T CHANGE MY SKYPE AVI UNTIL YOU DO!!

Ahem, anyway, how's everyone else? You know, getting murdered and all...

As you can see, Hajime helped stopped all the murders, so we're just chilling and singing karaoke. Life is great. How's having to work to earn a good career going?

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM NEVER CHANGING MY AVI!! NEVER, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?)

Inb4 these posts get removed for derailing the topic. ANYWAY, LET'S TAKE THIS WAR ON SKYPE, Y'HEAR?!

I've believe if you show me evidence.

Congrats! What are you looking to study at Harvard?

Why is it that everyone posting here seems to be some, like smart successful scholar and, then you have...me...here...
Anyway, congratulations!
I told everyone at my school that I might be moving and I wanted to enroll to a college close to where I moved
Spoiler alert: I didn't, although, I guess I could of put that In one of those spoiler...tab..thingies-
Sorry, Im going off on a tangent
Congratulations, again, I hope its not too stressful, and you have fun and all that fun juicy stuff.

On no degree do I ever think that I'd get into such university :p I have a friend who said he might get into the place because his parents have connections with Harvard or something like that. Lucky guy, really xP
Why is it that everyone posting here seems to be some, like smart successful scholar and, then you have...me...here...
Anyway, congratulations!
I told everyone at my school that I might be moving and I wanted to enroll to a college close to where I moved
Spoiler alert: I didn't, although, I guess I could of put that In one of those spoiler...tab..thingies-
Sorry, Im going off on a tangent
Congratulations, again, I hope its not too stressful, and you have fun and all that fun juicy stuff.
Here's how to do a spoiler... in a spoiler! :p
Screenshot_11.png

or just use spoiler tags: "[ SPOILER ] text [ /SPOILER ]" minus the spaces.

Reactions: BAAD317
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back