Hearthstone

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
So who plays hearthstone here? I'm dying to discuss decks/ranks/meta or just anything hearthstone related.

I started playing Hearthstone about two months ago I think, really loving it so far! Haven't played that much though, and Ranked isn't most rookie-friendly competition imo so I'm a rank 17 atm .-. Damn Pirate Warriors and Jade Druids :banghead: I mostly play as a Tempo Mage, but I'm currently trying to get the basic cards for every class.

Tempo mage is a great place to start. Arena games too are super helpful and up your card collection as well

Tempo mage is a great place to start. Arena games too are super helpful and up your card collection as well
Kinda iffy about arena, feel like my skills aren't worth the 150 Gold price tag .-. Got a Golden Shaku last Tuesday by the way huehue
I'm probably going to disenchant him for 1600 dust and craft another legendary though. Any suggestions on who'd fit my tempo mage deck or just general good ones?

Which deck do you mainly play as btw?

Kinda iffy about arena, feel like my skills aren't worth the 150 Gold price tag .-. Got a Golden Shaku last Tuesday by the way huehue
I'm probably going to disenchant him for 1600 dust and craft another legendary though. Any suggestions on who'd fit my tempo mage deck or just general good ones?

Which deck do you mainly play as btw?

Hmm, the most generally good legendary I've always felt is sylvannas. But before a legendary, it might make more sense to craft some epics - arcane blast, forbidden flame and cabalist's tome are excellent cards.

I used to think the same about arena but it's worth it. Even if you win only like 3 games you make the cash back in the form of a pack. Good to clear quests too.

I mostly play renolock (50 wins to gold warlock!), but I've been playing around with reno mage and dragon priest too. Kazakus is so good.

Hmm, the most generally good legendary I've always felt is sylvannas. But before a legendary, it might make more sense to craft some epics - arcane blast, forbidden flame and cabalist's tome are excellent cards.

I used to think the same about arena but it's worth it. Even if you win only like 3 games you make the cash back in the form of a pack. Good to clear quests too.

I mostly play renolock (50 wins to gold warlock!), but I've been playing around with reno mage and dragon priest too. Kazakus is so good.

Thanks for the advice! Probably going to craft arcane blast soon.
I faced Jaraxxus for the first time this week, didn't know what the hell was happening but it was great haha
Rank 16 now, keep losing to random OP decks that make me wonder why they're still in the lower ranks completely destroying beginners like me ._.

But woah, golden warlock, you have my respect!

Thanks for the advice! Probably going to craft arcane blast soon.
I faced Jaraxxus for the first time this week, didn't know what the hell was happening but it was great haha
Rank 16 now, keep losing to random OP decks that make me wonder why they're still in the lower ranks completely destroying beginners like me ._.

But woah, golden warlock, you have my respect!

Yep jaraxxus is OP. First legendary I got and the main reason why I played warlock so much. The 6/6 infernal for 2 is so good.

The ranked system is terrible now. Too many netdecks at low ranks

Yep jaraxxus is OP. First legendary I got and the main reason why I played warlock so much. The 6/6 infernal for 2 is so good.

The ranked system is terrible now. Too many netdecks at low ranks
Plus just having Jaraxxus as hero :p

But yeah, it's kinda frustrating, especially when you know after the first turn that it's another Pirate Warrior with Patches... I first didn't get why people kept saying that Patches is great since he's a 1/1 and all, but I totally get it now :facepalm:
I do think that a tempo mage deck can be pretty effective against Pirates, because of mirror image and just because they also have a fairly quick start with a lot of 2 mana minions.

Plus just having Jaraxxus as hero :p

But yeah, it's kinda frustrating, especially when you know after the first turn that it's another Pirate Warrior with Patches... I first didn't get why people kept saying that Patches is great since he's a 1/1 and all, but I totally get it now :facepalm:
I do think that a tempo mage deck can be pretty effective against Pirates, because of mirror image and just because they also have a fairly quick start with a lot of 2 mana minions.

Damn patches. I played taunt warrior for a while just to counter it

Reactions: Moon Rain
I play every now and then. Need to get back into it properly though at some point. I used to be kinda good at it, I'd be winning more matches then I would be loosing them, but if I want to get better I just need to learn the game properly :p

All comes with practice

Back