Drawing Suggestion

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
EpicR

EpicR

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey guys! I recently got used to my drawing tablet and want to practice. Any suggestions? I really like drawing anime/game characters so I'd prefer if it'd be something related to that.

I'm a bit more inactive now so i may not tackle some request but not gonna leave a fee here because this is for my own practice. Thanks!

Kinda a bump but here's a thing I drew on the spot because I was listening to some bomb persona 5 music
futaba.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link and Mizunil
Hey! Dis is nice, ah? Very nice.

Well if you're looking for ideas, Nothing beats a good drawing of Palutena. Think you could make a young man happy? :love:

Straight up going to admit, i enjoyed drawing this but got very lazy at the end.

palutena.jpg

Thank you for the request though! It was fun and I love KI:U. Great game and Palutena is a great character! May try and color if I have more time but as of now, I am ready to take another request!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and MindzEye
Hmm... Maybe you could draw Vergil from Devil May Cry 3?
(He was an awesome boss, and played awesomely like a... Boss.)

Straight up going to admit, i enjoyed drawing this but got very lazy at the end.

View attachment 16043

Thank you for the request though! It was fun and I love KI:U. Great game and Palutena is a great character! May try and color if I have more time but as of now, I am ready to take another request!
Awesome drawing, dude! One fan of Palutena to another, this is wonderful! <3

(One fan of Palutena to another, you might love this too. ^~^)
http://fav.me/dauf8zf

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicR
So... I don't know much about Vergil because I've always been an anime/nintendo fan boy.
But thanks for the suggestion! This is the best I could do for this guy. Sorry if I may have butchered some ports but I think it turned out ok.vergil.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil, MindzEye and 1 other person
You have done very well with this. (Probably the best I've seen.) thanks. ^o^

Draw the white queen from unexplored summon; blood sign

Alright! Noted. Just one thing is that I'll be busy tomorrow so Ill have to be a bit late on this request. Also never heard of this series but I guess it's time to start! Looks like an interesting LN even if I was never able to get through Index or Heavy Object.

Alright! Noted. Just one thing is that I'll be busy tomorrow so Ill have to be a bit late on this request. Also never heard of this series but I guess it's time to start! Looks like an interesting LN even if I was never able to get through Index or Heavy Object.
oh you know Kamachi

@Earth2543 Hey! Sorry but I might be late with this. Been busy recently and also started reading the series so I can get a general idea of how the white queen is. Kinda frustrating that in almost half way but she's still not here but judging from the illustrations, IK it's coming. Maybe will be up during the weekend?

@Earth2543 Hey! Sorry but I might be late with this. Been busy recently and also started reading the series so I can get a general idea of how the white queen is. Kinda frustrating that in almost half way but she's still not here but judging from the illustrations, IK it's coming. Maybe will be up during the weekend?
For the first volume she only appear towards the end but her screen time got longer and longer, volume 4 have her appeared at the beginning to the end. And no problem, I just suggest it not demand it so the decision to actually do it or not is up to you :D

Soooooo I read a bit more than half of the first novel and passed the part of her first appearance. Here I have 2 things that I see happening in the future.

Anyways, Thanks for the suggestion! I'm opened to more. May redo some if I end up getting better in the future. Sorry for the long timesummon1.jpg summon2.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, MindzEye and 2179
So after finishing the other post, I took a break and decided to doodle more. This is the result.White Queen.jpg

This, Ladies and Gents, is the reason why I don't color. Other post was 2-3 hours, This was about 15 minutes (Though it does lack shading)

Reactions: Dark Link, MindzEye, Ace and 2 others
It's great! But her clothes is white, not gray =P

That face pretty much sum up their relationship. It's so accurate it's funny.

Errrr I will try. Not familiar because I don't do much card games but Trying can't hurt (y)

Reactions: MindzEye
Errrr I will try. Not familiar because I don't do much card games but Trying can't hurt (y)
I believe in ya! :thumbsup:

MtG Liliana.jpg

So as I said before, I know nothing about Magic the Gathering but from the pictures I used as reference, this was what I was able to do. Hope you like it! Open to any suggestion again!

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and MindzEye
Back