Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is going to be a launch title according to the Nintendo Switch presentation. It has also been revealed that there will be a master edition for the game, priced at $129.99.

C2Bt1yGUoAA0OQa.jpg

What will be included :
  • A Master Sword Statue
  • Nintendo Switch Sheikah Slate Carrying Case
  • 24-Song Soundtrack CD
  • Sheikah Eye Collectible Coin
  • Relic of Hyrule: Calamity Ganon Tapestry and World Map
What are your thoughts?

Reactions: AnimeGameKid and Pandaxclone2
I was not able to preorder the Master Edition unfortunately. The Special Edition however I was able to.

WAAAAAAAAY! TOO EXPENSIVE! Just like everything else that is the Switch. ($70 for a pro controller? Seriously?!?) But I do have to admit it is pretty cool, and really tempting. I'n definitely not getting it though just because t is just too much money, but if i had money to throw away i would definitely want this. The carrying case is very cool, and useful. I love old style maps, so the tapestry would be awesome. The little coin is cool, and I already collect some coins. And the soundtrack looks amazing as well.

Sounds great! I want it, wanna buy it for me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks really nice. Pricey though.

Will definitely not be getting it though. Go wild, scalpers

I was not able to preorder either the Master or the Special edition, as I waited far too long, but I was able to preorder the regular edition, which is really all I need IMO. (except maybe the map, the map would have been really helpful during the early portions of the game.)

Back