Slot Car Rivals & Market Crashers Hats

• Thread starter randysilverwolf
  • Start date
randysilverwolf

randysilverwolf

Wibbit
Towns Folk
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has played these games in MiiPlaza and in particular have you played either one to the end. I'm curious to see if there are any special hats or Plaza Tickets etc. at the end of the said games. Google has not yielded any results showing anyone beating either of the games.

I don't get StreetPass very often so I haven't reach very far xD but I do enjoy them (I have both). If you haven't played either I highly recommend them, nifty little games, especially if you save of a few play coins.

Thanks in advance for your replies, I look forward to them!

I have beat Market Crashers. Well, barring the final post-game goal of getting to 10 billion. It is immensely annoying to do yet streetpasses continue... I can't afford the update and cannot tell you of Plaza Tickets, however, I do know that there is at least one special hat and speech bubble you can use as I have obtained them both. Hope that helps, I have no clue on the Slot Car Rivals though.

Reactions: randysilverwolf
I have beat Market Crashers. Well, barring the final post-game goal of getting to 10 billion. It is immensely annoying to do yet streetpasses continue... I can't afford the update and cannot tell you of Plaza Tickets, however, I do know that there is at least one special hat and speech bubble you can use as I have obtained them both. Hope that helps, I have no clue on the Slot Car Rivals though.
This helps a ton thanks so much <3

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Reactions: randysilverwolf
Back