What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,121
Cloud. Run away, charge your limit, and use your side B. Or you could use that OP up B to your advantage. Maybe you could Up B into someone and take them with you into the void.

Kirby. Suck them. Spam B. Or you could just fly in the air and Down B. Repeat until they die. Or you could suck them up and jump in the void, press B at the last second, and fly back up.

• #1,122
Cloud. Run away, charge your limit, and use your side B. Or you could use that OP up B to your advantage. Maybe you could Up B into someone and take them with you into the void.

Kirby. Suck them. Spam B. Or you could just fly in the air and Down B. Repeat until they die. Or you could suck them up and jump in the void, press B at the last second, and fly back up.

That kinda reminds of me of this video i saw on YouTube some time ago, i think it was a help/ guide video for cruel smash but i forgot whose channel it was. >~< i think one trick they described is kinda like what you said with kirby, except you kinda just do what i call faking, just spam the jump button and inhale the guys and wait until you get close to out of bounds and toss them there, an then you use the up special to edge grab and stay in the game. I tried this before ann... it didn't go very well lol :p

As for my usual pick regarding characters, i just stick to bayonetta for personal reasons an also because i find her a rather pretty character :p

• #1,123
Lucario, hyper offence all the way. I damage based on a percentage of my damage ratio. As well as an amount of recovery based on a percentage of my damage ratio. In other words, let my damage rise to anything above 100-150% if I survive, I win. If I die, try again. Gimmicky, but I like a challenge.

Reactions: Kadaj
  • #1,124
Lucario, hyper offence all the way. I damage based on a percentage of my damage ratio. As well as an amount of recovery based on a percentage of my damage ratio. In other words, let my damage rise to anything above 100-150% if I survive, I win. If I die, try again. Gimmicky, but I like a challenge.

Yes i actually mained lucario in smash bros brawl only because he was favorite pokemon at the time and during my earlier experiences with the game i hadn't even realized he gets stronger with damage taken until (idk) how much time later since id been unfamiliar with the series before playing that game. He's still a cool character, but bayonetta won me over instead of him this time lol, for lack a better words :p

Reactions: etrian_warrior
  • #1,125
For now it's Kirby, and Link

• #1,126
Well I use these characters.

It's between Luigi and Robin for me. I love Robin because of Awakening and their final smash with Chrome is amazing. But with Luigi, he's just such a personality.
He's that cowardly lion everyone loves. And as weird as this sounds, his final smash makes me tear up. Because in Brawl, it was him doing dark satanic shiz because he was in his brother's shadow for so long and felt so negative. But after the year of Luigi and getting another game all for him, he chooses to embrace his own uniqueness and uses the Poltergust 5000 instead of focusing and being depressed with being in his brother's shadow.

f1eb99bd12b270b482c556fa0f34a189f5cac8ac_hq.gif

8b9c88079a8a42590241e75e5697c709.jpg

• #1,127
I like to use cloud and metaknight.

• #1,128
I mostly main as Kirby and Peach. Peach has some pretty good moves(especially her umbrella and kick) but her special attack kind of sucks. I also really like Kirby because he is lightweight which makes it easier to dodge attacks, plus his down smash move is very effective with a large group of people ;)

• #1,129
I main Cloud, unsurprisingly he does quite well for me in tournaments.

I also have a mean Duck Hunt as a secondary.

• #1,130
Its kirby and little mac for me.

• #1,131
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
Ness is my fav

• #1,132
Ryu, Cloud, and Sonic

• #1,133
When I last commented here, it was when I said Ryu was my favorite character. Lately, it has been Mewtwo.
His moveset is a very interesting one. (More interesting than Lucario, in my opinion.)

• #1,134
I'm honestly not sure who I said my favorite was last time, but currently I like Ike, Corrin, and Robin.

Ike: He's so much fun with his huge hitboxes and disjointed range, alongside his massive power. He has laggy attacks, but honestly I find it fun trying to lend them, and there's always his back air if I need a fast attack.

Corrin: He is probably my best character. I learned him moveset like the back of my head, and learned when to use them. He has good range, his forward special is a really fast and deadly KO move, and his counter is incredible. His combos are also really fun, and pretty effective too.

Robin: He is a really fun character. Checkmate is an awesome combo, and his up air overall it's amazing. It's also fun being conservative of his weapon uses, and his zoney play style is fun, when I'm not playing rushdown Robin :p

Yup, they're all fire emblem characters :p

• #1,135
I like to main with King Dedede, which I know is odd for some people, but I just like playing with him. He has the ability to suck you up and spit you out, has a giant mechanized awesome fire hammer, and he was the first character I played with. Many feel that he is bad, but it really does depend on the player.

• #1,136
Corrin because dragons and poking people with a sharp stick~
(and also nyaaa~ fangirling >w<)

• #1,137
1.- kirby is my main since 64
2.- Lucas/ness
3.-mario
4.- the puff

• #1,138
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?

I actually main all the DLC characters....and Robin sometimes....:p lets tip the scales, the biggest main for DLC's would be Cloud and Corrin...Cloud cuz..well...FREAKING CLOUD STRIFE!...Corrin cuz well...im a big Dragon nerd and being able to play as one makes me happy..and his forward smash is something for some reason I can almost always hit with...

• #1,139
Arcfire is a pretty good move. :3c
I like all the Fire Emblem characters, really. ...Except the ones that beat me. (I'm looking at you, Roy. #owo)

I've gotten the timing down near perfectly on countering with Corrin, which is pretty great. Turns the tide of battle quite often, almost like an ocean's gray wave, destined to seek something...

...I wonder what'd happen if Azura became a playable character? :3c
(which clearly won't happen soon, if ever. Just a what-if~)

• #1,140
Fox is my main. Been playing since Melee and he is still top tier in my eyes.

Back