KH3D-DDD Did you sell Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or no?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Did you sell KH3D when you beat it?I sold KH3D (again) because I beat it.It was a pretty good game but it's short and you'll see other games that you want so you sell games that you beaten first.I didn't feel like I was selling a Mario game with a million memories though so maybe I didn't enjoy the game as much as Mario when I was selling it?

I haven't sold mine yet and don't really intend to. I used to sell games when I was younger, but I also wasn't really paying for my own games then, my parents were. I just don't like the idea of selling the games I've already played in case I want to play them again. xD I also haven't finished KH3D yet, so there's that too.

I kept all my scratched copies of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + English Patched, in a CD Case somewhere, so if I sell it? Oh! it's right next to this key...board...... and now in my left hand.... in hand, unfortunately, never had a DRM release, or I'd got that one as well!

Sold one I have not. (Because KH: DDD I have not.)

Haven't sold it. Haven't even passed the tutorial I believe. It's still in a case somewhere, collecting dust ;-;

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Marc go play it ;-;

Haven't sold it. Haven't even passed the tutorial I believe. It's still in a case somewhere, collecting dust ;-;
Ship it to me then Marc. I lost mine due to younger cousins running rampant through the house.

Marcy u go play that game now or so help me I'll make your life miserable :3
Anyways I like kingdom hearts to much to sell them and despite the fact I cleared it completely I'd never be able to get rid of my favorite games.

f92c4ee68136a3359b761cff7c9463db-dadb9uw.gif
Somebody looks a bit AQW-ish
Aaaaaaaaanyways, I still have my card right here in my desk..... and now I'm holding it.......... OH! and what's this? could it be? this is a Dream Eater AR Card over there? so if I'm not getting rid of the best franchise ever made, even if my card is the last one in the all the worlds, and even if it worth 100000 Gil

Somebody looks a bit AQW-ish
Aaaaaaaaanyways, I still have my card right here in my desk..... and now I'm holding it.......... OH! and what's this? could it be? this is a Dream Eater AR Card over there? so if I'm not getting rid of the best franchise ever made, even if my card is the last one in the all the worlds, and even if it worth 100000 Gil
Huh?

Nope.

Back