Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Ocarina of Time 3D is the best entry point to the series on 3DS :3
I'll def look into getting it then :cat:

Ocerina of time is and twilight princess is Wii GameCube and Wii u
i'm gonna look into getting Ocerina of time then >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
To be clearer, Ocarina of Time is on Wii U Virtual Console. Ocarina of Time 3D is an enhanced remake on 3DS, get that one =P

To be clearer, Ocarina of Time is on Wii U Virtual Console. Ocarina of Time 3D is an enhanced remake on 3DS, get that one =P
ohhh ok... I've actually been thinking about getting a wii U, so we'll see. it might be the first game I play on wii U

ohhh ok... I've actually been thinking about getting a wii U, so we'll see. it might be the first game I play on wii U
I wouldn't recommend playing the one on Wii U as, like I said, it's on Virtual Console, it's the original N64 version. The 3DS version blows it out of the water :3

I wouldn't recommend playing the one on Wii U as, like I said, it's on Virtual Console, it's the original N64 version. The 3DS version blows it out of the water :3
Good to know... not sure if i'm even gonna get a wii U yet though, but I'll def get the 3ds version then ^.^

Reactions: Blue Knight
Mine is definitely Majora's mask as it all had a super dark undertone to it all. As though everyone knew their demsise was coming and they can't do anything making some outright deny the fact and on the other side of the spectrum some are completely apathetic. And that moon!

the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I like controlling the train back and forth and customizing it.

to tell the truth I mostly like the game legend of Zelda twilight princesse only because it was my first game of legend of Zelda that I bought for my wii after that I got the legend of Zelda a link between worlds for my three ds making it a result of the few games I played of the collection so far, but at times I do hate twilight princesse due to the many hard challenges placed around the game by making many twists and detours at different places making me need to find someone on youtube who played to help me out in my situation before doing it again. A link between worlds was slightly better due to having barely any side quests in the game making it easier on me to play and then do hero mode which is much harder then it sounds, other Zelda games are just too much moving body movements or simply i'm missing something to play the game and cannot get it to then play it so I just leave it and play what I can for now.

For me it's The Legend of Zelda Skyward sword,to me everything is just perfect,the entire game itself,the story,the art,the bosses,Ghirahim,demise,Zelda,loftwings,trails,everything just makes my heart skip a beat.

I like the look of Twilight Princess best...but I have to say Ocarina of Time is my favorite. (Plus that's the only Zelda Game I'm close to finishing...xD)

Ocarina of Time for sure. It's one of the most memorable games from my childhood. I can remember siting on the beanbag chair in my room and playing OoT on my Nintendo 64. I loved playing the ocarina. The Song of Time was my favorite.

Twilight princess for sure, i enjoy the attempt to be edgy. The monsters looked pretty cool. link's motivation for adventuring starts for someone other than zelda for a change. Midna is millions times better (although less helpful) than most of the other companions that you get (Navi, Fi, Tatl) and her personality makes her that much better to me.

Windwaker comes in at a (very) close second to me.

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask. I really like the 3 day mechanic because you have to make plans according to the days. The side-quests are also rally fun to do, the masks are nice too. :)

majora's mask 3d so far but i like ocarina of time to !!:panda:
tumblr_ob3fci9sOS1r9cclvo4_500.gif

I'm going to go with Links Awakening and Oracle of Seasons mostly out of the nostalgia I have for them. Recently I was a bit unsure on how I felt towards the series, then Skyward Sword came out and reinvigorated me. There is still plenty wrong with that game but there was definitely something in that game that made me feel like a kid again. If Nintendo can give the next Zelda game everything Skyward Sword had plus worthwhile sidequests and a world with some exploration then I really think they will have crafted the best Zelda game to date.

My favorite game is Zelda: Twilight Princess. I like it because of the compelling game play. Twilight Princess has very difficult puzzles like the ice block challenge and when you get the master sword. Twilight Princess also used the Wii remote which made it a very fun game.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
I absolutely loved majoras mask it had that creepy vibe and I liked that feeling as a kid and the music is just perfect that classic vibe you get because the way the characters look and majoras theme in battle was amazing it was for the most part creepy but awesome!

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
My absolute favorite Zelda game is also the first one I ever played- Ocarina of Time.

Having said that, though, I don't think I've come across a "bad" Zelda game (no, I haven't played the CD-I ones, and I don't plan on it), but that doesn't mean that there aren't any.

My favorite game is the legend of zelda : Twilight princess! This is the style of gaming I like about Zelda. Freestyle play. There are creepy compelling vibes within the twilight zone in this game! I really recommend this game!

personally i really like Skyward Sword, it sure had its bad points but if you are willing to look past its flaws you still got a great game. (lanayru desert is probably the best zelda zone/region/dungeon ever.)
the motion control was a little floppy, but i think it had something immersive too (if you got it to work properly) since you can't just run around and hack'n'slash everything full metal gear rising revengeance style.
Also the music is one of the bests of the series.

for the ds spirit tracks holds a special place but thats just something personally, it was the first zelda game i played.(i was a bit late to the party)

Back