Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Terraria >> Minecraft >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roblox
As you guess I bought Terraria

I honestly can't even remember, but I think it was something on Steam. I have so many games on there, I can't remember when I got what. lol.

I recently bought Elite Dangerous

oh yeah and also I recently found out that the heavy rain i have is the special addition so I can use the play station move controller.

I bought Tomodachi Life a few days ago (cuz of dat OP price drop) and it's sort of addicting, which I figured it to be as much. The addictive and surprise factor with likely wear off in a couple of weeks, but so far I'm having bushels of fun with the game.

Last game I bought was WWE 2K 16 and I am really loving this game. It has many new characters. I just finished the 2K Showcase in this game yesterday and it was awesome the objectives in it were really cool. 6 Man ladder match is the most fun to do in this game. I am looking forward to WWE 2K 17.

Haven't bought anything for a couple weeks but I did go ahead and preorder Dragon Quest Builders

just bought Elder Scrolls Online & Pacman and the ghostly adventures

The last game I bought was The Legend Of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. It is really fun, and it is actually better then four swords (RIP Purple Link.......) and I highly recommend it to anybody at any age. It is really fun and it is worth a try!

God Eater 2: Rage Burst *-*

And I'm very excited for Dragon Quest Builders and Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Since last time I posted, I got a few more games to play(not incluiding free-to-play titles)!

• WarioWare Touched!(Just some good ol' minigame fun with Wario on the DS. Or on the 3DS, per say :D)
  • My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(I like me some puzzle games, and this one made me a fan of Picross after finishing :))
  • Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games(Both 3DS and Wii U)(I actually kind of like this series to be honest. It's decent and I had a considerable ammount of fun with it :p)
  • Splatoon(This game is constantly whenever I play it, and I'm constantly aiming to get better at it so I can help others at battle. The single-player stuff is enjoyable so well :thumbsup:)
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse(Wii U)(It was one of the few eShop exclusives I was curious for before, and it's just amazing! Shoutout to @ShadowTreecko for sending the game to me; thanks! ^-^)

• WarioWare Touched!(Just some good ol' minigame fun with Wario on the DS. Or on the 3DS, per say :D)

Ah, good ol' WarioWare...

I guess you could say the latest game I got is Pokemon Sun, but that's not coming out until the 18th, so the most recent games I got and played are Super Mario: The Lost Levels and Castlevania, both on VC and eShop. God old games are hard. O_O lol

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

absolutely loving zombies

@Marc is Ghosts still the last CoD you bought?

Pokemon Sun for the 3DS was the last game I bought.

Here's my latest hunch! :D
  • Freedom Planet(Wii U)(All around in a saying, it's just an awesome game. It's extremely fun and of fast-paced with its gameplay, and that soundtrack just adds in to how great of game it is, not to mention a shockingly heavy story, for those interested :thumbsup:)
  • Yoshi's Wooly World(Wii U)(I'm so glad I managed to purchase this for half the price on Black Friday, and my God, every single half-penny of it was worth it. Not just for graphics alone, but for the overall structure being so explorative and imaginitive, that I just feel like wanting to hug this whole game because of how incredibly well done everything here is :p)
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse(Wii U)(My second Black Friday game, also worth the investment. I was a bit confused with the gameplay first, but I got accostumed to it pretty quickly, and it was challengingly fun since. Also, those clay-like graphics are just on par with the wool material used for Wooly World, and frankly, that is saying something :coffee:)
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited(Wii U)(My last purchase from Black Friday, this was one I had a small curiosity in, and when I actually got it, it was fun to play for small segments. Compared to the other ones, this is the one I've put the less ammount of time in, but hey, still a good game on its own. I'll play more of this one once I finished my other purchases :pompus:)

Pokemon Moon

Rocket league for steam to play with some pc friends

I got a few new games recently.
I got battlefield 1 which is really fun to play with mates. Also it doesnt take too long to get good weapons and give yourself a fighting chance (BAR storm is my favorite). Christmas noobs joining has helped me level up weapons quite a bit too.
Final fantasy 15 is a good game, feels very free but i keep doing all available sidequests before advancing on the main quest which leaves me quite op by the time i get there.
Sword art online: hollow realisation. Combat feels a little more involved in this game but its a pain in the but to run through large areas. I miss flight.
Last one is pkmn moon. I like the game but i HATE dugtrio.

I bought these games on steam last week!

Grim Fandango Remastered and Brütal Legend.

I like Tim Schafer games! He is genius!

My newest purchase was Counter Strike: Global Offensive (PC)

Back