Battle for Champion Tournament Bracket and Sign-ups

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Add @SmashChamp to the convo because he can reach out to Pacey when needed. Pacey has been busy lately.
Yup, when he comes back, I'll tell him about it.

Me and @KJ won't be able to battle until the weekend due to school and time zone problems, is that alright?

Reactions: KJ
Me and @KJ won't be able to battle until the weekend due to school and time zone problems, is that alright?
Yeah. Just don't let a good chance slip by.

Today is last day to complete battle?right?

coolio, im still here

My opponent wants to battle tomorrow so that they can have more time available to battle and more time to prepare a team, but today is the last day. What should we do?

My opponent wants to battle tomorrow so that they can have more time available to battle and more time to prepare a team, but today is the last day. What should we do?
Can you battle him during a weekday?

< removed as requested >

One group thought tomorrow (October 27th) was the last day and another group is delaying their battle for tomorrow due to work, so I don't mind extending it to use tomorrow as another "play" day.

Last edited:
Can you battle him during a weekday?

"People who are unable to play their 3DS during Mon-Thur may get more time depending on circumstances."

One group thought tomorrow (October 27th) was the last day and another group is delaying their battle for tomorrow due to work, so I don't mind extending it to use tomorrow as another "play" day.

Okay, that works, thanks! I should be able to get my battle done tomorrow!

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Reactions: DeathDragon
how's the battles going guys :)

Reactions: SmashChamp
when do the first set of matches suppose to end again?

when do the first set of matches suppose to end again?
Well pal already had won his first match so ,I will battling him today or tommrow

I beat @paceygym in an awesome battle! It was one of the best battle I ever had! ^~^ Thanks pacey!

Reactions: 3391
awesomeness :)

Back