Breath of the Wild Wii U or Nintendo Switch Version of LoZ: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which version of the game are you getting?

• Wii U version

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Nintendo Switch version

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will have both a Wii U and a Nintendo Switch version. The game is planned for a 2017 release, the year when Nintendo plans to launch the new console.

Which are you planning to get, assuming you're getting one?

Why not both? :wacky:

...no, seriously, why not a "Both" option?

I plan on doing as I did with Twilight Princess, got it on both GameCube and Wii.

I might get it for both, I want to see if Nintendo can make the game use the Gamepad good, but also want it on the Switch , so I can play it on the go.

Reactions: Blue Knight
I'm getting it on Wii U only. I would love to get it on the Nintendo Switch but they still haven't announced the price for that thing. So I'd just rather get it on Wii U cuz I already have one.

I'm still probably gonna get the Switch after it's been out for like 2 months tho just not Breath of the Wild on it :hungry:

Right now im only planning on getting it for the WiiU because there arent enough details on the Switch to determine if I will buy it.

Right now, I'd have to go with the Switch even though there's not much information out on it right now. Since it's meant to be a portable system and a portable system would be more convenient for me, I'd like to be able to have the Switch so I can play Breath of the Wild on the go or at home. It'll probably come down to where I'm at in life though since I don't have a Wii U right now either and would have to buy the system and the game regardless of which route I go down.

I already own a wii u system so my answer would be, I am going to play it on that system. But as I am extremely super hyped by the nintendo switch console I think I probably be getting the switch version as well. The only hope I have is that both versions remain the same.

Back