funny moments you had in smash

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so basically what this means it what are some funny moments you had in smash like how your opponent died to just a simple glight. for me personally the person i was fighting on for glory wasn't think right and we got to sudden death he was playing little mac he used his side B on me but i down tilted with my shield and he ending up fall off the stage and he must of been mad. so anyway what are some of your funny moments in smash

Reactions: ShadowTreecko
When I was unlocking Dark Pit for the second time on the 3DS version of smash, He flew over a pit and I chased after him and when I caught up to him I had accidentally Footstooled him and he died with 0% and it only took about 5 seconds to unlock him.

Reactions: Kakea
LOL :) :0

:()

I'm the only person this has happened to. At the start of the match with four or more players, I always lose track of myself and just dash off the stage. (Sometimes I lose a life because of this.)

me too but its usually when there are two of the same characters

Sometimes I swallow my cousins with Kirby then jump of the stage causing both of us to lose our lives :p
The reactions are pretty funny :rotfl:

wow i would be mad if you did that to me

One time I was messing with my amiibo because I was jumping on and of the stage while my amiibo tried meteor smashing me, and it accidently used it's recovery in the wrong direction and started falling the funniest part was that it knew it was doomed to fall so pushed down to fall faster at that moment all I could think of was Pikachu falling and in the backround that song that goe s like "hello darkness, my old friend." :rotfl:

My humour is trash, like me.

Reactions: Kakea
Playing as Mewtwo on FG, I was fighting against this really good luigi. I wasn't doing so hot but I eventually managed to get somewhere with a decent kill. But however, when I was trying to recover, I used mewtwo's up-b and as ever so close to the ledge he used his taunt and spiked me. I wanted to quit right there right then. For glory for ya'll lmaooo

One time I was playing for glory (Which was getting boring, I like items and hazards...) until I saw Lucas
for the first time for Smash Bros 3DS... We fought until he smashed my fireball... (I was using Mario or Luigi?)
After that, me and this stranger kept trying to bounce projectiles back at each other! :D
It was funny imo, because we both immediately found that more fun the game itself!
I also was happy to find at least one gamer, who liked to play Smash bros... Not work at it!

Back