Animal Crossing Direct

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
With all the excitement about the switch most of us have forgotten about the ac direct we were promised. Nintendo did say they wouldn't release any news about the switch but I personally think that they might hint at a new animal crossing game during the direct. I doubt there will be any footage or anything but I could see them confirming there is something in development. Anyway what do you all think?

Anyway what do you all think?
Did they reveal a date for the Direct? >< I haven't heard anything about it :panda:

Didn't hear about it either but most likely would be a new AC for the Switch. Seems like the perfect fit for the Switch too

Did they reveal a date for the Direct? >< I haven't heard anything about it :panda:
Nintendo say the mini direct will be on November 2nd.

I 'm interested in seeing what all they are going to say in the direct. A lot of people are hyped for the switch but I'm not as hyped as most cause there is still a lot we don't know about it. If an animal crossing game does come to the switch then that would be one of the selling points for my hubby and my self but until that is confirmed I'm just hyped about the updates coming to AC:new leaf.

Guarantees: New Leaf update and mobile game.

I'm expecting them to allude to a new Animal Crossing game for their next system without name dropping the Switch. Something along the lines of, "our new Animal Crossing mobile title will work with Animal Crossing games releasing in the future"

I just really want to know more about the update, I want to see how important the amiibos will be?

I'm actually not that hyped. They will probably announce the new Amiibo update and tell us more about it. Me personally, I don't use amiibos that much (don't have any anyways.)But that's just me.

I would be hyped if they announced an AC for the Wii U or a Wii/Swich crossover or something like that.

Can't believe they didn't even touch on the mobile game that was supposed to release this year

I just really want to know more about the update, I want to see how important the amiibos will be?

Seems like 90% of the update requires amiibo

Yup, looks like it! I'm glad I kept my AC amiibos and cards now =/

Yup, looks like it! I'm glad I kept my AC amiibos and cards now =/

I sold pretty much all of the figures I had because they literally served no purpose lol

Might pick up a couple seeing as some of them are like, $4 on Amazon

Better pick them up before they bump in price as they have a purpose now!

Back