Who are your closest friends?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Given everything you ever said to me on Skype, Steam, our Pedia convo, the sb... No.

Jk, jk. I'm not that mean. I'll make a full list of friends later I suppose.

Last edited:
Wow gla. High standard much? Jk XD

Reactions: 8150
Im hurt.
im a little unneeded earth.

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel
Im hurt.
im a little unneeded earth.
And I'm a little unneeded fangirl.

• @SkyHuntress : She is a huntress of the skies xd, we do talk recently and i think she loves bananya's.

Oh no, I Hate Bananya.. Jk please forgive me Bananya senpai <3

Oh no, I Hate Bananya.. Jk please forgive me Bananya senpai <3
Xd should i edit?

Reactions: Kakea
Reactions: Kakea and Blue Knight
  • This is new now! Because we cant edit xd so here we go!
  • @Sora and Roxas :He been a great friend to me, even i still remember his name he was using the day i met him; Sora the kirby. We chat a lot thou.
  • @Trollchu teh ManSlayer :He is a good teacher in pokemon, so i will choose him as a teacher, as a friend.
  • @DarkSpyro :He is the perfect bud for me, we talk a lot, we get bored a lot, we tell our emotions, the things that's going on. I hope your mom will come back!
  • @SaToRi : Even if i just met him, we have the same attitude, well some.
  • @VsunGOLD :We are starting not to chat a lot so i will say this; he is my closest friend i got, we usually play smash a lot:D
  • @Major: I liked her as a friend she is so nice, she pm'd me to remember something.Xd.
  • @Deanthehacker :As you might think he's not a hacker. Im serious. But we know each other in real life and my best friend, i know he is annoying, i don't know what got into him, but without me, he would not be here.
  • @brooky : We are a little the same, we get angry so fast and annoyed, that means you @Sans , we are a fan of horror xd, now we watch free movies and i would like her to be my closest friend.
  • @D4rkDragon : I forgot a little about him and i feel sad about his mom passed out, so we often chat a lot and that's all.
  • @Kakea :This guy knows my feelings, xd, he's a good person to talk with.
  • @Megalegacy98 :He or she is a great friend to help my friends xd.
  • @Moon Rain :She talked french in a conversation that was weird thou, i kinda liked her ever since then we met.
  • @OmarJamal : Now we r starting to get close friends, chated alot, invited him to many conversations. Xd.
  • @SkyHuntress : She is a huntress of the skies xd, we do talk recently and i think she loves bananya's.
  • @Slayer115 : He is a guy of metal in his soul and he is good at making poems like this (Red such a bloody colour) xd ikr but i like him and he's poems.
  • @Toon_Lucas64, @Toxiccow and @Superbossboo great players at smash including @Mello2002 , he wants to smash so badly!
  • @Void; Without him, im not in 3ds pedia but still a good friend!
  • @Marc , just to thank him for making this site, now i have a lot of friends!Thank you!
  • @ToxicWolf1132 ; Idk why, just to put him as a friend, xd. Sorry if i can't say that much i just don't have ideas.
I'm in the list!? Awesome, I'm assumed I only creeper people out here by
talking too long! :D

Sorry if I didn't mention you
But.....

@rawrrie - I mean we all know how awesome and kind you are
Do I have to talk any further?

@Shadow of Spades - You were my friend for a while and still are
You're a cookie king. wish I was a cookie king pshh..

@Natsu Swagneel - You're super funny! Dat sig tho.. :p
We talked in the SB sometimes

@Leviathinian - The face of Pedia!
You're really kind and funny!

@I'mReallyFeelingIt - And ah my Groyo Senpai
You've become one of my best friends recently and you're hilarious
We talk in the SB a lot :D

And lots of other cool people here!
Honestly I love almost all of this family community!

Reactions: Blue Knight and Leviathinian
Uhhh. I don't know if I have any close friends here, or if they do with me.

Back