Most hated subject

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date
Personally some times it's just the matter of what the teacher acts like

Reactions: J9794
I absolutely hate math but its not like I'm bad at it, just that it's boring.

I'm don't fancy Guitar too much. The way they teach it online is so unnecessarily difficult to understand. The online class I took didn't even use the term 'fret', instead they would say 'sections' (I can't even). I'd probably learn a lot more if I had have gone to an actual school to take the class lol.

me i hate litrerature .Some of the peotry and some novel books were drama .Most of them were comedies and i was unamused .Some of them were boring that i can sleep during the litretrature class .I could not even listen to the lecture from the teacher i was bored .And i failled in litreature with 1.5/40 :p

I don't like my comp class. I would rather it be something like math where the answer is concrete and always the same... for comp it feels like your teacher is a big factor in your grade. I work much harder in comp and it feels like I get much less reward. I guess it's because my grade in my other classes is my success/fault, but in comp I could write the same paper and 2 teachers would give 2 different grades.

My least favourite subject would definitely be math. Last year I did summer school for Algebra 1, and this year I'm failing Algebra 2. It's not that I don't try, it's just that it's literally impossible for me to wrap my head around the concept of putting all these confusing numbers and letters together into an equation and then having to solve the equation perfectly without a single error or else you get it wrong. My teacher also doesn't even give partial credit if you made a mistake, but you did the problem right.

Gotta be Math! First, it's not really "fun". Second, you hardly use most of the concepts taught in real life! Algerbra and functions for example... Meh.

Must say Physics, I love math and whatnot but the teacher ruined it for me. My lab partner dropped the course and I can't do 75% of the work on my own, and there was in his words "no other person to put me with. He never even tries. Even more so why I dislike physics is that I love math and decently enjoy science, even though I didn't particularly do well in it. Together through and I couldn't stand it, nothing seemed understandable because I either thought about the math perspective or science perspective but couldn't combine them to do any good. You never even use in the real world anyway, unless you become a physicist.

My most hated class would be Physical Education (Gym.) Not because gym itself is very difficult (I don't have to try to get a good grade since eveyone else in my class is ten times slower than I am even when I'm barley jogging. :bag: .) But I dislike it because it takes a slot out of my schedule for something I could use for a better deploma or skill. ;-;

Reactions: Hayleia
Back