How good are you expecting Mario Kart NX to be?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Are you expecting it to be better then all of the Mario Kart games before Mario Kart NX, or are you expecting it to be just as good as the other Mario Kart games, or something else? To start this thread off, I will give my opinion first. I personally think that Mario Kart NX will be better then all of the other previous Mario Kart games because of the better hardware of the NX. What do you guys think?

Are you expecting it to be better then all of the Mario Kart games before Mario Kart NX, or are you expecting it to be just as good as the other Mario Kart games, or something else? To start this thread off, I will give my opinion first. I personally think that Mario Kart NX will be better then all of the other previous Mario Kart games because of the better hardware of the NX. What do you guys think?
i dont have any expectations for the nx mariokart game. i think the nx mariokart will be the same just new and re-masted maps. it will have maybe have a new little feature to the gameplay (like flying and going underwater ect.).

I feel like every Mario kart is new and fresh with new mechanics and new features. And I expect Mario Kart NX to be the same way. My expectations are more DLC, more characters, and more game modes. I feel that Mario Kart NX will be a very good game and support the NX's Life Span.

Reactions: Tarugos
I feel like every Mario kart is new and fresh with new mechanics and new features. And I expect Mario Kart NX to be the same way. My expectations are more DLC, more characters, and more game modes. I feel that Mario Kart NX will be a very good game and support the NX's Life Span.

I kinda get the feeling like you, for this new one... but they don't allways include new features in MK series... because MK7 lacks of modes and objectives for solo play (and even online), even MK DS had more stuff to do in solo gameplay, including mini-games...
Considering the ideas that i share with you, i really hope they get well focused in both multiplayer and solo for the Nintendo Switch's MK.

Last edited:
Well, I hope it'll be pretty good. It wouldn't really make sense for it to be worse or not as advanced as the previous games. >.< I don't have a Wii U, so I never got to experience what MK8 had to offer unless I went to a friend's house. I do plan on getting an NX, so I hope there will be similar features so I can see what I'm missing out on!

Little is known of Nintendo's next games console bar a codename, NX, and rumours that it could come in the form of a handheld that will double as a home console through some kind of docking station. What we hope though is that it will at least rival the Xbox One and PS4 in terms of graphical power. While the Wii U is capable of 1080p visuals running at 60fps, its GPU is nowhere near as capable as those found inside the other two current generation machines. So while games like Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 (neither of which run in Full HD) look fantastic, they are just about as good as it gets.

I'm confident it'll be superior to both MK8 and MK7, they could very well be mixing content from both and further refining them, on top of adding new features.

Well, I thought that Mario Kart 8 was one of the best WiiU games, second only to Wind Waker HD and Smash Bros., and I also think that it is the best Mario Kart game of the series, so it would be difficult to top it, but the NX Mario Kart probably will anyway...

Back