Name your favourite Anime and...

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
Zukrad

Zukrad

Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works.
Towns Folk
Something bad/something you dislike about it (it can be more than one thing)

Mine is "No Game No Life"

Bad things:

- Too much fanservice (I ussualy don't mind it, but I think here was a bit unnecessary)
- Lack of a second season :v​

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Favorite Anime: Fooly Cooly

Flaws: Not enough Ninamori

5a0df5b194a2c6ba9411faae48d71a73.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Strange, Mr. Kream and Zukrad
>>Shimoneta (atm)
>>Doesn't encompass the most creative of plots, though it doesn't need to imo.

Reactions: Zukrad
The Anime One Punch Man. One bad thing about it is that Saitama never shows his powers officially so everyone degrades him and nobody knows his great power. Another bad thing about One Punch Man is that it has only one season and the next season will take a long time to come. Having said this, I recommend OnePunch Man to people looking for a good series to start and this one packs a lot of story and emotional effects and you are gonna love it!

The Anime One Punch Man. One bad thing about it is that Saitama never shows his powers officially so everyone degrades him and nobody knows his great power. Another bad thing about One Punch Man is that it has only one season and the next season will take a long time to come. Having said this, I recommend OnePunch Man to people looking for a good series to start and this one packs a lot of story and emotional effects and you are gonna love it!

Is definetly great 10/10 recommended

Also, the creator confirmed that the max power of Saitama's Punch is equal to the half of the big bang... that's pretty powerful

Wow!

My first pick is One Punch Man, the thing I hate is...how Saitama never is given credit for what he does or people say he just gave the finishing hit.

Another thing is how non fans can't accept the fact he can and will destroy their favorite characters, Saitama is called ONE PUNCH Man for a reason. I love Naruto, Goku, I don't really care for Superman but even with their powers at full capacity they will inevitably be annihilated by Saitama.

Second is Attack on Titan, the thing I hate is...where is season two!? *cries*

Reactions: AngelsShadow
My fave animu is Fate/Zero.

What I dislike:

(Anime-only complaint) Is how Gilgamesh's character was made less noble overall. He had some nice character traits based around hia friend from myth Enkidu.

(Complaints for both anime and Light Novel)

How poor Saber-chan doesn't get to show off ;-; she's seriously the most hax character ever, not just in Fate. Give her an endless source of Mana and her Avalon and she literally cannot be defeated. Bring infinite mana and Avalon!Saber on any anime VS thread, against anyone, Goku? Naruto? Ichigo? Saitama? LolAvalon and LolExcaliblast.

Sadly, despite her being already powerful in FZ, she was held back a lot.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Well since no one mentioned it. One of my favorites is Angel Beats!

My main dislike with this anime is lack of charecter development and back storry for most of the cheracters. I really wana know how the heck TK ended up in purgatory.

Other than that it was a great anime.

Is definetly great 10/10 recommended

Also, the creator confirmed that the max power of Saitama's Punch is equal to the half of the big bang... that's pretty powerful
all that power from just doing a simple 100push ups, sit ups, squats, and a 10k run everyday. Oh yeah and you can't forget to replace breakfast with a banana , also no air conditioning or heating.

Something bad/something you dislike about it (it can be more than one thing)

Mine is "No Game No Life"

Bad things:

- Too much fanservice (I ussualy don't mind it, but I think here was a bit unnecessary)
- Lack of a second season :v​
This is the same for me. No Game No Life is by far my favorite anime. It has a good plot and the art is wonderful, but the fanservice is In another league. Now I'm not one to complain about fanservice don't get me wrong, but there is a point where it's just to much and becomes part of the plot. Next is that there is still no season 2! The sad part is that I doubt there will be one. Fix these two things and this would be a perfect anime in my eyes :p

Favorite anime is Black Butler. There isn't one thing I dislike about the anime. Forgive me, I'm one of those weird Black Butler fangirls.

Favorite anime is Black Butler. There isn't one thing I dislike about the anime. Forgive me, I'm one of those weird Black Butler fangirls.

Don't worry, I'm a Black Butler fangirl too :p
"I am the butler of the Phantomhive Family. It goes without saying that i can manage something like this."

Reactions: Mira
Wolf's Rain.

And there is literally nothing I can find negative about it. NOTHING. To me it's flawless and nothing has ever even come close to it. It's just so beautiful and yet so sad and tragic. I highly recommend it to those who love amazing, yet tragic stories.

My favourite anime is Dragon Ball Z/Super and the thing I dislike about it is a character called 'Vegeta' who is most of the people's favourite dbz character never got to kill a main villain and he always gets beat up. The animation was not really good in some of the episodes of Dragon Ball Super

ONE PiECE probably the favorite of many manga/anime fans...
But what about the one little big detail of this series?! the Akuma no Mi (Devil's Fruits)?!
The author is (since the beginning of the series) not giving too many clues about them...
I'm worried if this part of the series does not get a good development, because some powers are a big role in ONE PiECE's World, and the main plot itself!!
That detail is annoying me too much...

Back