Real quick!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I can't find my original post for the subject, but: would someone help me decide between Clannad or Psycho Pass?
I need a decision RIGHT NOW!

Clannad

Reactions: Kakea
Reactions: 2179
I need a decision RIGHT NOW!
They're two totally different anime >.<

If you're feeling to watch a slice of life style of anime and want to get sad, you should go for Clannad. If you're feeling for action and two characters who remind you of the main characters from Death Note, go for Psycho Pass.

Just so you know, Psycho Pass needs some episodes to build up before getting to the really good stuff.

They're two totally different anime >.<

If you're feeling to watch a slice of life style of anime and want to get sad, you should go for Clannad. If you're feeling for action and two characters who remind you of the main characters from Death Note, go for Psycho Pass.

Just so you know, Psycho Pass needs some episodes to build up before getting to the really good stuff.

I kinda expected Clannad to be kinda sad, I remember seeing a preview:
it showed a dad holding his little girl... she DIED in his arms!!! It made me so sad,
even without knowing the characters at all... Alternatively someone else said
pscycho pass was similar... There's no traumatic scenes in that one too?

pscycho pass was similar... There's no traumatic scenes in that one too?
It does >.< (but it's more about crime).

Maybe I'll watch it after Clannad (or Code geass, the preview for that was also upsetting...)
I like anime, that makes you think afterwards...

One more question, I'm trying to decide fir a anime for next month real quick.
Should I watch: Soul Eater Sub, Healing Ultimate?

One more question, I'm trying to decide fir a anime for next month real quick.
Should I watch: Soul Eater Sub, Healing Ultimate?
Never heard about Healing Ultimate before but I can tell you that Soul Eater was not my cup of tea. It has a lot of fan service and the all-power mastermind's personality is, well.. yeah, that of a child's (if I remember correctly).

Hellsing Ultimate have only 10 episodes, but every episode has 40 min of minimal duration(the last episode have 68 min) and soul eater has a normal anime duration, both are good and so many different.
Soul eater has humor, good battles and hellsing have a good plot and a lot of deaths, Alucard is real cool sure you will like him.

Thanks! Both of your comments lead more to Hellsing Ultimate! (I HATE auto correct SO MUCH :punch: ) I have to make more time though, I would hate to have to leave in the middle of Hellsing's episodes...

Hellsing Ultimate is very great. Better than the original. To me, Soul Eater is Fairy Tail done right.

Hellsing Ultimate is very great. Better than the original. To me, Soul Eater is Fairy Tail done right.
I'm watching Healing Ultimate now, I only have 2 and a half episodes left.
Which should I watch next ? Code Geass! Lucky Star Dub or Rance?

I'm watching Healing Ultimate now, I only have 2 and a half episodes left.
Which should I watch next ? Code Geass! Lucky Star Dub or Rance?
Lucky Star FTW. BTW I have a Chinese restaurant near me called Lucky Star.

Lucky Star FTW. BTW I have a Chinese restaurant near me called Lucky Star.
AWESOME!!! And I'll cross my fingers it plays this time!
(I really wish I could see that restaurant... :D)

It does >.< (but it's more about crime).

I need help REALLY quick: Should I watch Psycho pass or Dead Man Wonderland?

Both if is possible, Deadman in Wonderland is a nice action/horror anime in tokyo ghoul style but, if you liked him you will have to read the manga, cause him not have a ending in anime, Mob Psycho 100% recently appeared and he is one of best comedy/action anime that i have saw, both have a bunch of pleasent characters, so if you watch any of the two, will be of your like.

Both if is possible, Deadman in Wonderland is a nice action/horror anime in tokyo ghoul style but, if you liked him you will have to read the manga, cause him not have a ending in anime, Mob Psycho 100% recently appeared and he is one of best comedy/action anime that i have saw, both have a bunch of pleasent characters, so if you watch any of the two, will be of your like.

Thanks! I'll read the manga and see if it was cut off in the anime, if it is... I'll watch Psycho pass.

Sorry, i dont was reading carefully your post, so i confused Psycho-pass and Mob psycho. well Psycho-pass has really a great action and a misterious plot but nothing about comedy, he explore a reality in a Dystopia/Utopia where all cerabral funcions are inspected, and whith this all crimes are prevented before actually happening, i really sorry for my mistake but if you want try Mob Psycho, you will like, probably.

What other site could I use... Kissanime died, I haven't seen more than 2 episodes of Psycho Pass.

Back