How the NX will Compete with Both Mobiles and Consoles

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
This post is about the Nx.

More specifically, how the NX will compete with both of these markets.

Since the NX is a fusion of handheld and console, and you'll be able to take it anywhere, you most likely won't need a big console box anymore. And since this is a handheld device, and nintendo adds more and more internet stuff each new gen, then this new system will be the most like an average smartphone so far.

And I think this will skyrocket.

Why?

Pokemon Go, kids.. Pokemon Go...

This app has booomed all over the world.. (Except for China, but they always have City Spirit GO..)

And if more people are paying attention to Nintendo, they will definitely notice that within the recommended apps section for Pokemon GO, in the future they will se the new Animal Crossing app that is going to be released very soon. And there has been talk of the NX being compatible with these new mobile apps, which would boost this theory of the NX being less of a fusion of console and handheld, but more of handheld and smart phone.

What do you think?​

Well, While I do think that the NX will skyrocket because it will be able to be used anywhere you want, I still don't think Pokemon Go will be the main reason why the NX will be very popular. The reason I think it will be popular is because Breath Of The Wild will be really, really popular (Or at least, I think that it will)! Have a great day!

Bye ;)

Back