Drawing a person as anime

• Thread starter Nicholas Benjamin
  • Start date
Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin

Aura Guardian
Towns Folk
I have returned to the pedia after a while of school I have time to do this I need a little help I was drawing my friend or mine as an anime style (I haven't drawn in awhile so it's kinda bad) this what I did I don't really know how to draw the body or if I did something wrong with the face I need help advice ect

Attachments

• IMG_20160921_150749.jpg
    IMG_20160921_150749.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Marc, Gary Johnson and MindzEye
It's a really cute drawing. :cat: I see no wrongs here.

For advice's sake, I recommend study and practice. Lots of both will really sure up all the ends of your drawings.
Next time you find yourself in front of another person, anime or otherwise, study it carefully. build up a reference folder of people and faces, not to draw exactly, but to gain an understanding of the subject and its forms. Try to freehand whatever drawings you can, as much as you can.

There are thousands of free tutorials on drawing in DeviantArt, but be advised there's some stuff there that's a bit wiggy. You can also check out some awesome drawing books to get an idea how to get into drawing stuff.;)

Reactions: Nicholas Benjamin
It's a really cute drawing. :cat: I see no wrongs here.

For advice's sake, I recommend study and practice. Lots of both will really sure up all the ends of your drawings.
Next time you find yourself in front of another person, anime or otherwise, study it carefully. build up a reference folder of people and faces, not to draw exactly, but to gain an understanding of the subject and its forms. Try to freehand whatever drawings you can, as much as you can.

There are thousands of free tutorials on drawing in DeviantArt, but be advised there's some stuff there that's a bit wiggy. You can also check out some awesome drawing books to get an idea how to get into drawing stuff.;)
I can't really phrase it any better than that

Thanks for the advice I will probably start doing that whenever I have free time oh I have a different way on how I draw this if y'all wanna see this

Reactions: MindzEye
Thanks for the advice I will probably start doing that whenever I have free time oh I have a different way on how I draw this if y'all wanna see this
Oh that'd be awesome! ^~^

Back