Are you a competitive Splatoon player?

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
I'm not, I don't even know how to be one haha. I'm the type that splat everything's that's not splatted yet or the opposite color of my team. When I mean everything, I literally mean everything. Most players would splat a few stuff then go to the next area. Not me. I splat every little thing so you see nothing but blue. There better be not one spot missing, the whole room must be blue! NOT ONE SPOT OF THE OPPONENT'S COLOR OR NOT SPLATTED. Or I will go crazy. Which explains why I'm bad at Splatoon huehuehue.

Last edited:
Whenever I play I always play in the competitive matches. As soon as I unlocked it at rank 10 I've never played in a normal unranked lobby since. I'm a very competitive person and I get really annoyed if I loose a match due to the fact I can go down a rank. It adds to the fun though, at first I was very confused about how to play competitive but it's a totally different style to unranked and I love it!

I am a very competitive person in general, so yeah, pretty much. I haven't touched up on ranked so much because my team almost always sucks... But I do agree that playing competitively adds to the fun, as it adds a sort of "risk" in there, like for example, ranks and trophies. Though I do get angry when I lose because it's almost always my team's fault because they weren't helping, but I have had some AWESOME teammates before! ☆

Losing in a game of ranked battle bugs me a lot since I can go down a rank! I'm pretty competitive as well and I love to play Splatoon. I used to be B rank and my vibe meter was high but all of a sudden I went all the way down to C+. I find it that the higher your rank is the harder it is to keep that rank because your playing against even more competitive players and you're tumbling down going all the way back to C rank. It's always the same thing for me with ranked battle, you win and then you lose then you win then you lose! It gets very irritating sometimes but I still admire the game!:)

Yeah, I would say I'm a competitive Spatoon player. My current rank is A+ in working my way up to S. I play more of a support member with my main weapons being the Kelp Splatterscope, N-Zap 89, and Jet Squelcher.

I can confidently say I'm not competitive, I just play it for fun :) (at my friends house, I don't own a Wii U yet)

I try to play competitively, especially in ranked, but Japanese players and squads that I often have to face against give me a run for my rank. They're too good at the game, I tell ya. xD

I like to play rank in splatoon and I'm trying to aim to +S 99 but hen I reach S my rank usually goes on a roller coaster between a+ and S rank since I keep having random losing and winning streaks throughout my time playing competitive.

I don't tend to be too competitive in Splatoon. That is, unless I am on a large wining streak or a large losing streak. Both of these situations are just enough incentive to inspire an extremely competitive spirit within me, one that hates to lose for both of the reasons listed above.

Back