Mario Kart How r u good in any mario kart game?

• Thread starter Nintendo Marvel fan
  • Start date
I feel like I'm good at Mario Kart DS, but in reality, I'm probably the worst there is. I can beat 50cc and I'm almost done with 100cc, but then there's 150cc... I'll never get past that, and I know because I've messed around with the game on an emulator with a cheat database, (yay cheats!)

Yeah thats about how i did on that game when i was newer to mario kart, i beat 50cc but couldn't even do 100cc or higher. I had at one point gotten through the whole thing with infinite bullet bill cheats (i had to do this, i just couldn't play this game much without my hands aching a bunch since i have small hands, i could get through 50cc like normal an 100cc too an get away with not having to hold the r button for every turn, but after that it was too much), but once mario kart wii came out that was pretty much over, i thought that game was way easier than mario kart ds an basically everything before it that id play regarding mario kart. Plus, the idea of having 12 people at most was pretty fun and exciting for me as well, i loved this most notably versus the usual 8 people up to this game. :p

I feel like I'm good at Mario Kart DS, but in reality, I'm probably the worst there is. I can beat 50cc and I'm almost done with 100cc, but then there's 150cc... I'll never get past that, and I know because I've messed around with the game on an emulator with a cheat database, (yay cheats!)
Lol

Yeah thats about how i did on that game when i was newer to mario kart, i beat 50cc but couldn't even do 100cc or higher. I had at one point gotten through the whole thing with infinite bullet bill cheats (i had to do this, i just couldn't play this game much without my hands aching a bunch since i have small hands, i could get through 50cc like normal an 100cc too an get away with not having to hold the r button for every turn, but after that it was too much), but once mario kart wii came out that was pretty much over, i thought that game was way easier than mario kart ds an basically everything before it that id play regarding mario kart. Plus, the idea of having 12 people at most was pretty fun and exciting for me as well, i loved this most notably versus the usual 8 people up to this game. :p
Wait what!!0.0 unlimited bullet bills?! how?!

Wait what!!0.0 unlimited bullet bills?! how?!

Just a action replay code, did it by pure accident initially... I know the following might sound hard to believe but when i played mario kart ds before getting a action replay i never even knew the bullet bill existed in the items because it was only my second mario kart id played+ i was always in first all the time so i never even knew about it. All i did was scroll through a random list of mkds ar codes an i found it not even knowing what the item does, next thing happens is i got pretty pleased with the code an ran through 150 an mirror overnight, again this was a pure coincidence, i had no knowledge of this back then since my parents didn't let me on the internet much an i also was still fairly new to video games in general, hence why i had no knowledge of the possibility here.

Like i said, i know the above is hard to believe but im serious, it was a total coincidence, i was just bored at the time and did random browsing just to have something to do. :p

Just a action replay code, did it by pure accident initially... I know the following might sound hard to believe but when i played mario kart ds before getting a action replay i never even knew the bullet bill existed in the items because it was only my second mario kart id played+ i was always in first all the time so i never even knew about it. All i did was scroll through a random list of mkds ar codes an i found it not even knowing what the item does, next thing happens is i got pretty pleased with the code an ran through 150 an mirror overnight, again this was a pure coincidence, i had no knowledge of this back then since my parents didn't let me on the internet much an i also was still fairly new to video games in general, hence why i had no knowledge of the possibility here.

Like i said, i know the above is hard to believe but im serious, it was a total coincidence, i was just bored at the time and did random browsing just to have something to do. :p
Wow, lol!:rotfl:

OK

I've only ever owned MKDS and Wii, but I felt like I did best at Mario Kart DS. It's a really fun game, and it has awesome karts! I was able to beat the whole thing and unlock everything. My favorite character is probably Waluigi or Dry Bones, and my favorite kart is definitely the Dry Bomber!

I've only ever owned MKDS and Wii, but I felt like I did best at Mario Kart DS. It's a really fun game, and it has awesome karts! I was able to beat the whole thing and unlock everything. My favorite character is probably Waluigi or Dry Bones, and my favorite kart is definitely the Dry Bomber!

Hmmm, i see. Funny im finding myself rather surprised at most people seeming to feel that mario kart ds is easier than mario kart wii hehe. Oh well, doesn't bother me! :p Even though i played and also loved mario kart 7, i still have mario kart wii as my top favorite for mario kart. The courses are awesome, i love the item variety/span especially, when i played mario kart 7 i was a tad disappointed they threw some of my favorites from mario kart wii down the drain (the big mushroom that makes your guy supersized and lets you stomp on people and make them flat for a while. Its hard for me to do this without laughing from stomping on everyone, sorry guys kek :p ) and also the POW block, i dont know why but i kinda liked that too even though id be getting zapped by it usually since id be mostly ahead , maybe the game just felt weird or kinda bland without it since id been so used to mario kart wii hehe.

Another thing i still love and enjoy about mario kart Wii is that you have 12 person races instead of the old 8! I can't get enough of that excitement, even now ;D

Well, I have a few tips for you of you are interested. First, if you are playing one of the newer games (or the SNES version), make sure to collect ten coins as early on in the race as you can. This will make your kart go faster. Second, speed is not the only stat that matters. In fact, it can be detrimental to your kart if it is too fast without much handling. Balance your stats!

Reactions: Kadaj
Well, I have a few tips for you of you are interested. First, if you are playing one of the newer games (or the SNES version), make sure to collect ten coins as early on in the race as you can. This will make your kart go faster. Second, speed is not the only stat that matters. In fact, it can be detrimental to your kart if it is too fast without much handling. Balance your stats!
Thx for the hints!:D

I mostly just played Mario kart Wii but I have started playing Mario kart ds. Any way a tip for Wii version, if your a beginner DO NOT pick manual! It makes it harder to steer especially with the Wii wheel, sure it lets you dirt and get a speed boost from it but its really not worth it in toughs turns like in Delphino plaza! you'll keep bumping into things and overall if your not an experienced payer I just wouldn't recommend it.

Back