So, Wii Fit Was Fun Right?

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
Hello 3dsPedia!

Today I booted up my old Wii and slipped in the Wii Fit disk. And of course, I did the thing many players did.. Stack a buncha books on top of the platform and make a totally obese person...

But I'd like to know what the internet thinks and or thought of Wii Fit.

Did it prove to help with health and weight loss?

Was it just a fun exercise game?

Thanks!

I didn't really use it much, I used the board more for other things like Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and the My Fitness Coach Dance workout.

Wii Fit was fun though for some things like the hula hooping, skiing, yoga and rhythm boxing. The free jogging was fun as well because it meant I could hold my ds to get coins and you can switch the input as well on the tv so you can watch whatever was on tv or even a dvd while you jog :p

I personally think Wii Fit Plus is the best out of all 3 games. I don't know about U though, it seems interesting

I remember wii fit! oh the good days when i was 7, I used to do the press up chalinge! I did it wrong of course... I when on my hand and my knees an got in the position but insted of moving my arms i sqauted every so often. i got a gold medal for doing it for 30 minitues (or i think it was 30) I also used to love the tipe rop mini game, I was suprising ly very good at it. I also remember wanting to explor the island fuly. i wonder if that will ever happen

Totally. I've been playing Wii Fit U for 20-something odd days now (have the Wii Fit meter and everything) and it is extremely helpful with weight-loss: Just gotta have patience and consistency - which not everyone has the time for. The balance and aerobic games are enjoyable, too. I still have a lot of minigames and exercises to perfect, which I imagine will take a while, but it'll be worthwhile. :jimlad:

Totally. I've been playing Wii Fit U for 20-something odd days now (have the Wii Fit meter and everything) and it is extremely helpful with weight-loss: Just gotta have patience and consistency - which not everyone has the time for. The balance and aerobic games are enjoyable, too. I still have a lot of minigames and exercises to perfect, which I imagine will take a while, but it'll be worthwhile. :jimlad:
I found my Wii Fit Profile from when I was six. XD It was my second game I ever played that wasn't in Japanese.

Back