Choose your item!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Oh my god, bomb arrows from TP. All i would do for hours on end is walk around, get rupees, buy bombs, get MORE rupees, buy some arrows, then go to Bridge Hylia and pwn some Guays.:p I do that all the time, and my save file is frickin’ LOADED with hours doing that one dumb thing, it’s just so FUNNNNNNN!!! I mean, seriously. Link takes a bomb. He straps it onto the arrow. He pulls back and lets fly. and then, listen carefully::
Hyrule_Warriors_Crossbows_Giant_Bomb_Arrow_(Focus_Spirit_Attack).png
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
It’s just so addicting.

@Shardbearer Your love of bomb arrows leads me to believe that you likely already know this, but just in case you haven't this video is for you:

You're welcome. :cat:

The hookshot would be awesome, but after I used it, I would have broken bones and a dislocated sholder. So unless we are following video game logic, I won't be using it. The Zora mask would be amazing, since you could swim anywhere and just be awesome. So I would probably take the Zora mask. I would be able to go to the deepest parts of the ocean and breath under water. It is just so cool.

I would have the ocarina of time because i could warp to any where i want and i can play catchy songs :D Imagine someone just walking down the street playing the lost woods theme! And if the ocarina can only teleport in hyrule that would be even greater because then i could explore all around hyrule and sneak in the castle and look around! I also wondered if the bongo bongo drums where actually playable :3

Can I have the entire Triforce?

Can I have the entire Triforce?
Totally not greedy.

...can I have it, too?

But other than that, Vaati's mage cap =P

For me, I'd def. have to say the Hookshot. It was one of the most useful tools in the games, and a sufficient way to get rid of enemies w/o wasting ammo.

I wanna have a mask so i can look different and escape from school XD

I would have to chose the hookshot from any of the Zelda games (but maybe the one from Wind Waker in specific). It just seems like it would be so useful in everyday life. Imagine needing to climb something and just being able to grapple onto it instead. Anyway, that's just me.

Back