AC:NL How to Have a Beauteous Town in New Leaf

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
How to Turn Your Town Into an Oasis Where Flowers Flourish, Weeds are Extinct, and Where Your Friends Want to Visit.

Chao. :vamp:

Okay, so all the things in this guide are super super simple!!

Before we begin, I'm going to write down some tips that will make your journey to beauty SO SO much easier!!

-The First Thing-

Make sure that you have the 'Beautiful Town Ordinance' set.
To do this, you must go to the town hall, sit in the mayor's chair, tap ordinances, then switch.
Do note that changing ordinances cost 20.000 bells, but are free to remove.
(totally worth it tho.)
Once you have this ordinance set, flowers will never die, and there will be extremely few weeds if any.
You could leave your town for six years and it would still be magnificent.

-The Second Thing-

Now, what you must do is plan!
See that map at the bottom of your screen? Good!
Take a picture of this map or draw it on a piece of paper.
Write on it using your computer or a pencil, planning out a pathway.
You can find some pathways here : http://acpath.tumblr.com/
Putting down a path is like forming a puzzle, but into your desired shape.
Also, make sure that you've designed your path in a way that is accessible and simple.
Make sure you can access everything in your town from the path.
Leave areas like spots overlooking a waterfall, so you can put Public Works Items there later.

-The Third Thing-

Stock Up Hun!
Now, you need to add a splash of color and vibrancy to your town!
What you seek, only Mother Nature can give you!
If you have the gardening shop unlocked, buy everything you need!
You'll need:
Flowers (any kind you'd like to go along the path and anywhere else you'd like),
A shovel
NOT A WATERING CAN (unless you skipped step one.)
some fruit (to plant and add pretty trees! Foreign fruits are accessible on the island.)
Shrubs, flowering shrubs, and bushes (from the island and gardening shop)

Now just splat those beautiful greens all over your town!

-The Last Thing-

If a citizen just plops his big ol' house in the middle of your precious pathway..
Here is what you do.
Quit without saving, then go back into the game.
His home SHOULD be somewhere else.
You can also see where their home is when the opening comes on.
Keep restarting until your citizen is in your desired placement.

-That's All You Need to do!-

Now just enjoy your beautiful new town!

Chao. :cat:

Reactions: Moon Rain and Livada
Oh my God are you kidding me? I was looking forever for some kind of nice looking paths and it was on Tumblr all along? Thank you so much for the link :D

Sure thing! There are many other places to look as well if you need more!

This is a good guide!
I might try this my towns pretty messy right now ;-;

This is a good guide!
I might try this my towns pretty messy right now ;-;
I hope you're town will look great! :D

Very nice guide for those wanting BEAUTY:pompus: I already laid paths down, but I didn't know that you could move new villager's houses by quitting without saving (R.I.P. path) and I might add some garden patterns from that tumblr page. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Very nice guide for those wanting BEAUTY:pompus: I already laid paths down, but I didn't know that you could move new villager's houses by quitting without saving (R.I.P. path) and I might add some garden patterns from that tumblr page. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:
Muchas gracias. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Reactions: ParanoidLatias
I have been using this method and it helps a lot! :D I made pathways, used many Public Works Projects. I just needed the bushes and the trees. I added themm, and now my town really looks magnificent! Thanks for the guide, it really helped :D

I have been using this method and it helps a lot! :D I made pathways, used many Public Works Projects. I just needed the bushes and the trees. I added themm, and now my town really looks magnificent! Thanks for the guide, it really helped :D
Glad I could help!

Gawd this works well! My town has never looked better than it is right now! This really works well for my town and I'm super stoked about how this is just awesomeness in a post. My town is so pretty now so I can be quite proud of it. My town needed one hell of a clean up and this did the trick super well.

Back