Anime help

• Thread starter Retro The Dutchie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro The Dutchie

Retro The Dutchie

THE GALAGA GOD (if i had a Galaga machine XP)
Towns Folk
I never watched anime before and I was going to get crunchyroll and I was wondering what is the best free anime on there. Key word free

Gurren Lagann, Kids on the Slope and Usagi Drop

Reactions: Kakea, AngelsShadow and 18
Since you like Re:Zero (from your avatar and what we talked about at times in the shoutbox), you should try these out :

Parasyte - this is one you'll most likely enjoy.
Taboo Tattoo - the beginning started awesome but you may lose interest later down. Might pick back up tho.
Strike the Blood - you may like this one as well, but it's not as good as Parasyte.
Erased (avoid any trailers and descriptions) - not really an action anime, but it's one of my favorite anime.
God Eater - it's alright, but maybe not something you should watch to kick things off with.
Trinity Seven - it's pretty good.
Rokka - Braves of the Six Flowers - I have a feeling you'll enjoy this one too.
Cerberus - this one wasn't bad either. Definitely recommend checking out.
Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they? - another one you might really enjoy.

Reactions: Leviathinian
Thanks Marc ;)
Since there are no more episodes of re zero right now I will have plenty of time

this may be late but Gurren lagann is a great entry level anime. it has a little of everything good in anime.
Full metal alchemist Brotherhood is good
the fate series has some of the best fighting animations Ive seen.start with Fate/Zero then Fate/stay night : Unlimited Blade Works. (cant wait for heavens feel.)
Ajin is pretty awsome.
if you are looking for something sad but a really great storry go with Ano hana the flower they saw that day.
Angel beats is really good.
you might like dead man wonderland

those are some of my favorites that are easy to digest.

Reactions: Kakea
watch bunguo stray dogs its soo suspenful and really intriging you would like it apart from all these little funny moments its very like i cant explain just plain awesome

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Cowboy Bebop.

DURARARA!! and Joker Game

You should watch one punch man. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back