What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,101
A of Smash 4, I'm playing Falco and Geninja at most. I sometimes do play as Kirby and Jigglypuff too. I've always mained Falco though.

• #1,102
Greninja. Not Geninja

• #1,103
Here is my Battler Card from the Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card Generator:
loadcard.php

• #1,104
I actually don't have the one for 3ds yet, but I do have the one for wii. One of my favorite characters from it was Marth, but I also liked meta night, samus, and ike. Anyway, soon I will have the super smash bros for 3ds and things will pick up from there. I will be able to play with people I think!

• #1,105
Megaman, Greninja, Lucina, Fox, Samus, and Best of all...

cda59644-1f6a-44b8-9661-510a5413ffcb.gif

• #1,106
My favourites are
1. Sheik - Because she's a fast character. She can teleport and I love her needle move. And in smash wii she can transform into Zelda whenever so I can use 2 characters.

2. Zero suit Samus - She's also very fast. She has a up and down kick move which I like. And I just like her play style.

And the last one is Ness because I just really like his move set.

And that's all! Bye.

• #1,107
My favourites are
1. Sheik - Because she's a fast character. She can teleport and I love her needle move. And in smash wii she can transform into Zelda whenever so I can use 2 characters.

2. Zero suit Samus - She's also very fast. She has a up and down kick move which I like. And I just like her play style.

And the last one is Ness because I just really like his move set.

And that's all! Bye.
I like sheik too. However, Sheik is a he, not a she. Though Zelda is a she, she can transform into Sheik, who is a he. I know it doesn't seem to make much sense though.

• #1,108
Lucina, greninja, Link and Kirby

• #1,109
Corrin because his up air is amazing especially when combo'd with his down throw. It's deadly after a successful stun bite.
Marth because his dancing blade is great for chipping away at health, especially when it's the down dancing blade. He is deadly in team battles when combined with a heavy hitter to finish people off.

• #1,110
Honestly I haven't found a "true" main yet, I just switch between characters given the situation. However, I am the most comfortable with Diddy, which is completely ironic considering I hate him since his development. Really thought he was useless.

I also like Marth because of his elegance, it always looks so fancy killing with the tip of the blade, not to mention it killing at stupid percents. I'm also a big FE fan in general so I feel like it's my duty to rep him.

Reactions: Skyshaymin and Shin
  • #1,111
i always main mewtwo no matter what it is my favorite pokemon in the super smash bros society as i call it but his moves are really good and he was the first character i bought/unlocked apart for the ones it comes with

• #1,112
Lucas. Easy to control, powerful, it's great. Beat 4 players with lucas, 2 with mario, always lost with wii fit trainer

• #1,113
I usually use Ness for fighting, but I'm not against using other characters like Capt. Falcon, Kirby, Pit, and (rarely) Shulk.

• #1,114
For the 3ds version my main is Peach.

• #1,115
FOX!

• #1,116
I use Oshul (a mii what looks like him anyway) I also use little mac, coincidently some of my ansesters where amazing boxing champions! any who if all else fails I use sonic! Fast, jump high and everything inbetween. I cant decide what is my "main" but thoughs are the ones I use the most

• #1,117
A main villager and Pikachu.

• #1,118
i main sonic yoshi mewtwo and falco because they are my favorite characters in smash

• #1,119
My mains have shifted quite a bit between Smash Bros. games and the only that has stayed with me throughout all the games is Captain Falcon. My Smash 64 mains ,or should I say, main is Captain Falcon. In Melee, Captain Falcon, Falco and Dr. Mario are my mains. I have considered Mr. Game & Watch at one point but that idea never came through. In Brawl, I main Captain Falcon, Pit & Snake. Currently in Smash 4, I main Captain Falcon, Little Mac & Cloud.

• #1,120
The character I main as is link. I like him because he is pretty decent at everything. He has 3 ranged weapons, the bow, the boomerang, and bombs. His close combat is great and he has pretty good recovery. My strategy is to damage the opponent to about 150% and sprint hit them.

Back