How many Wiimotes do you have?

• Only 1

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 2 -3

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
3 Wiimotes, 1 classic controller, 2 nunchucks, 1 Wii motion plus accessory and a gamepad.

2 white remotes, 1 blue remote, Wii u gamepad, Wii wheel, dance dance revolution dance pad, my friend has my Wii fit board and my guitar for guitar hero, 2 motion plus and 3 black nunchucks and 1 white nunchuck.

3 Wiimotes, 1 classic controller, 2 nunchucks, 1 Wii motion plus accessory and a gamepad.
and 2 Mario Kart wheels.

Just the two. (Just proof that my brother and I are the only ones playing Nintendo games.)

2 Wiimotes, 3 nunchucks (1 broken from use), 2 motion plus with the jelly holder thing, 1 mario kart wheel wheels, 1 tennis racket, baseball bat and whatever else was in that sports pack thing.

I rarely ever use more then 1 Wiimote at the same time though (#ForeverAlone;-; )

2 Wiimotes, 3 nunchucks (1 broken from use), 2 motion plus with the jelly holder thing, 1 mario kart wheel wheels, 1 tennis racket, baseball bat and whatever else was in that sports pack thing.

I rarely ever use more then 1 Wiimote at the same time though (#ForeverAlone;-; )
I know that feeling ;-;
But I only have 1 wiimote

I have only 2 ,but ever since I've moved I never could seem to find them at all. ;.;

None ><

I have only two wii remotes, just in case a friend comes over, then we can play a game together :)

I have had quite a good deal of wiimotes over the years. The original one that came with the Wii stopped working after awhile, as did the second one that I purchased. Since I enjoy multiplayer local gaming quite a bit, I have four additional wiimotes for those types of occasions.

Back