SMASHING GIVEAWAY BROS. for 3DS

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: So beutiful

So will the winner be announced this midnight? or tomorrow midnight?

Not sure, I asked @Marc to announce the winner, so he will decide :p

Reactions: sodajet, D4rkDragon and Kyubey
Just about one more day, I'm so excited :3

That's crazy how @ErixSan and @Marc can make me hoping for the best and worrying to death at the same time!
(PS: Good luck everybody !)

I'm new and dumb. Where are the questions and requirements to enter?

Just about one more day, I'm so excited :3
I'm as excited too!

That's crazy how @ErixSan and @Marc can make me hoping for the best and worrying to death at the same time!
(PS: Good luck everybody !)

Hoping for the best? That's too much :panda:

I'm new and dumb. Where are the questions and requirements to enter?
Welcome to the forum!
Sadly the giveaway finished yesterday.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and D4rkDragon
Good Luck everyone :) and Thank You to @Marc and @ErixSan for making this happen :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yep, the hype is real. I didn't enter, so good luck everyone. I'll be sure to make my SSB4 giveaway thread later :singing:

Last edited:
For the hype, all the items on Smash, including cuccos! spoilers warning

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dsatackman, GeanRossi, RickyBamBam and 1 other person
I think I won the giveaway guys!

eBpbPom.png

I already have 2 copies preordered from Best Buy ;)

Reactions: Ashkil, ErixSan and Marc
I think I won the giveaway guys!

View attachment 1452

I already have 2 copies preordered from Best Buy ;)

Note: I was originally going to do the last one as:
"I hate Marc the most because </3"
But I changed it tho <3

Reactions: Marc
Guys, the winner is @Magitroopa for that wonderful entry he revealed above \ : D /

...and the winner is :

render31.jpg

Reactions: CrazyElf, 3dsatackman, D4rkDragon and 2 others
congrats!

congrats :D

Congrats

Congrats to @D4rkDragon!
Here's the entry:

Hi, Erixsan!

Here's my entry for the Super Smash Bros. giveaway you're hosting. Even if I lose, thanks for hosting this giveaway!

First, here's the link to a picture of my Mii: http://imgur.com/0FZ1qxN
And now, here's my entry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------- 1) Character guessing -------------------
The characters are (from left to right) :
1) Tetra - The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN/WiiU [HD Version])/Phantom Hourglass (DS)
2) Isabelle - Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
3) Marine the Raccoon - Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)
4) Cactuar - Final Fantasy series
5) Cordelia - Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

------------------- 2) Why I want the game ? Here's why: (no fake sad story, that's a promise!) -------------------

I want this game because I always loved the Super Smash Bros series. I discovered it with Melee, and I had lots of fun on it with friends, and I enjoyed even more Brawl, thanks to the Adventure Mode, which was long, great, and entertaining.

But this time, the hype is even bigger. Nintendo decided not to release the game only on the WiiU, but also on the 3DS! Additionally, they added a lot of characters to the roster, including some characters I wasn't even aware about! There are too many characters to choose from, and they decided to add the Miis as well, and not only they have three different movesets, but the size of the Mii will also define its speed !

Graphically, the game looks amazing, and even the 3DS version of the game have great graphics, if you look at what the 3DS can do. The stages also have a nice background, and I love how they remade most of the characters in 3D for this game.

Also, the fact that the 3DS Version also gets the Wi-Fi battles is another great thing. It's nice to be able to play with players around the world, learn their strategy, and face them as well! And don't think I have forgotten the trophies ! I liked them because they gave you information on characters/items you could see in other games released on Nintendo consoles, but this time, we can even get them with the 3DS' Play Coins ! It's an even nicer feature, especially if you're going on vacation, and if you take your 3DS with you !

Another crucial addition that deserves most people's attentions will be the Custom Movesets. It's a great feature, and I know a lot of players will change their characters' movesets in order to create a whole new strategy, and surprise everybody ! It's a really great addition, and I think it's a feature that people should abuse, just to make new strategies, or simply test some movesets they made.

This time, they also added some stages with different mechanics to the 3DS Version of the game and I love this, this will make the game funnier, especially on stages like New Super Mario Bros. 2 and the arcade Pac-Man game (reminds me of the arcade Donkey Kong stage in Brawl) ! If you trigger the special mechanic (like collecting a certain amount of coins in New Super Mario Bros. 2), there might even be bonuses that'll be handy in some (or not) desperate situations ! But there will also be regular stages as well that'll feature soundtracks from Nintendo games.

To conclude: I really want this game because I know I'll spend hours on it having fun. This game is a non-stop fun machine, and I'd like to be able to fight other 3DSPedia members if I can, or even participate in tournaments if there will be any (If there's not any, I'll make one for sure). And by fun, I really mean enjoying the game and the content it has to offer, not trying to ruin it by making it too competitive (aka what @@Artisan and some people of the Internet thinks of Melee).

-------- 3) (One of) The character(s) I love the most (of course, I also love other characters) --------

I love many characters, because a lot of them will be getting great movesets, or they were characters that I have already used or that are in relation with a series that I like. Of course I won't tell you every character I love and why. I'll choose Pit.

I used him a lot in Brawl, mainly because he was easy to control, yet he had a great and useful moveset if you knew how to use him. Just like Kirby, he's able to jump five times, and that can be useful if you're on the edge of touching the blast lines (zones that KOs you if you touch them). Though his regular B-Attack isn't that powerful (but you can control the arrow), his side-B can be used quickly at any moment for a combo on an enemy, or simply to block an enemy that is slow to attack (or charging a smash or a special attack).

Though they removed some properties of his recovery move (Up + B) in SSB4, he'll get a super Final Smash that literally turns the game into one of these hard shoot them up where the screen is filled with bullets (@@Spinnerweb knows what I'm talking about).

-------- 4) The character I hate the most and why (well, there's only one, normally) --------

To be honest, I doubt there's a character I don't really like. Okay, maybe Ganondorf. I don't hate his appearance or anything, it's just its speed and its moveset who takes the fun away. He just have the same moveset as Captain Falcon, except that he moves way slower. Of course, I think some experienced players may use him, but he's clearly not made for a regular or an advanced SSB player. So, I never really used him, the only times I used him was for the "Break the Targets" events in Melee or Brawl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm done, here's my entry :). Of course, you're not obligated to car about it right now, you might be busy with all the other members' entries.

PS: It should be fine normally, I just hope I haven't made any mistake while typing :oops:
D4rkDragon

Reactions: Marc, sodajet, D4rkDragon and 2 others
Reactions: Marc and D4rkDragon
I think I seriously need to take a breathe right now...
This is is incredible. And awesome !

Seriously, I was stressed and hyped by the countdown on the main page, but now...
This is literally, the best thing ever :D !

Really, I can't help, but thank all of you guys :thumbsup: !

Reactions: sodajet, CrazyElf, Magitroopa and 9 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back