Yes, Another Contest - Lucky Posting Bonanza ($40 eShop Credit Prize)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Edited: The contest is now over. In addition to the first contest, I had a short bonus contest for the members who were in the shoutbox at the time. See below for details :
The winning number is 268. After everyone did some good ol' math in the shoutbox, we came to a conclusion that Demon_skeith is the winner (xXMrSummersXx's 250 number was close).
I decided to have a bonus lottery for the members who were in the shoutbox at the time I announced the winner of the Lucky Posting Bonanza contest. Numbers were 0 to 50 and the number generating would have continued if no winning number was generated.
  • Master O'Puppets: 7
  • Memento Mori: 13
  • Onett: 28
  • GonFreecs: 38
  • HuggableEevee: 17
Onett won the lottery with the first generated number - 28 :eek:

Tonight, Demon_skeith and Onett obtained $40 total in eShop credit (each). Congratulations!

Yep! Another contest. Winner gets $40 eShop credit (North America and Europe 3DS owners).

So... I've been seeing a lot of people signing up lately. The thing is, they are not posting much, :woot: Well, here's the deal... :singing: There are too many great games and so little money.

I will announce a winner on August 31st, 2013. To participate, all that you need is 20 quality posts at the forum. Of course, forums that do not count posts towards your post count will not count, ;)

THERE IS MORE... SO KEEP READING :greedy:

Members like @ChiefKeef and @Master O'Puppets are automatically entered in the contest because they both have over 20 quality posts at the 3DS Pedia Forum.

Staff members are allowed to participate, :coffee: (of course, I can't participate in my own contest, lol).

How to participate?

Post here with a number from 0 to 1,000. You can post before or after your post count is 20 quality posts. If you do not reach 20 posts on August 31st, you will not be allowed to win, even if your number is the closest to the winning number. Yeah, you do not have to pick the winning number to win. The member with the closest number to the winning number will be rewarded with the prize.

I will be using Random.org to generate the winning number, :love:

Enjoy! Post your number below in this thread to participate. If you cross 20 posts and you fail to pick a number before August 31st, I will use your forum ID (eg. mine is "1" - you can check your forum ID from the URL of your profile link).

It's possible to pick two numbers instead of ONE

Yes! It's possible to pick TWO numbers instead of ONE. To do this, you must refer a member to this forum. That member is required to participate in this contest (meaning, he must get over 20 quality posts). If the member passes all conditions from this thread, your second number will count towards the draw.

What if the winner gets inactive when it's time to receive the reward?

If the winning member does not log into his/her account in 7 days after August 31st, I will randomly select another number, resulting in a new winner to replace the old. If that person does not log into his/her account in 7 days, I will pick another number, and it goes on until we have a winner who logs into his/her account.

If you have a question, post it in the thread below. Post your numbers below too, :writing:

Last edited:
Marc loves to do contests.

Brb winning.

I'm going to choose the number 472. Good luck all!

Reactions: SuperPrincessPeachfan
I'd like to just make a little minor suggestion that there should be a list of which forums do (or don't) raise post count.

I'd like to just make a little minor suggestion that there should be a list of which forums do (or don't) raise post count.
That's a secret, ;) Most forums increase post count so you don't have to worry about it much.

Well okay. Lol.

I choose you, Pikachu. We're talking about 345.

Well, I'll go with 457.

941. :)

Last edited:
This is another version of the lottery, but better. We don't lose anything if we lose. :D

Reactions: Flarence, Nuke and 18
This is another version of the lottery, but better. We don't lose anything if we lose. :D
Except for hours spent praying we get the winning number. I jest I jest :p

Except for hours spent praying we get the winning number. I jest I jest :p

Nah, no need to pray. Turn into Albert Einstein and find the probability for Marc's random number generator to select a number. Then the chances of you winning will grow like the population of the world.

Reactions: 18

I pick the number 456.

340 :p

754 :nailbiting:

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams, jandkas and Marc
Hmm I would go with the Number 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back