Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Updated with contest winners :

Contest #1 Winners :

1st Prize - Master O'Puppets ($50 eShop credit)
2nd Prize - Flarence ($40 eShop credit)
3rd Prize - ErixSan ($20 eShop credit)

For those who wanted to know the judges, here they are: Marc, Matthew, Onett, and Memento Mori.

Contest #2 Winner :

* drum rolls * Onett is the winner with 25 referrals under his username, :woot: Tonight, Onett takes home $40 eShop credit.

----------------

Hello everyone,

To celebrate the launch of the 3DS Pedia Forum, I am giving away $150 US worth in eShop credit. Read below for all of the details. This is for North America and Europe region 3DS owners only.

nintendo-3ds-prepaid-card.png

Contest #1 - Prizes :
  • 1st Prize - $50 worth in eShop credit (one $50 eShop card code).
  • 2nd Prize - $40 worth in eShop credit (two $20 eShop card codes).
  • 3rd Prize - $20 worth in eShop credit (one $20 eShop card code).
How to get a prize? - Keep posting good quality posts and threads in our forums. The staff members of the 3DS Pedia Forum will judge who posted the best posts/threads, and prizes will be given to three members.

Note: Staff members of the 3DS Pedia Forum can not participate in this contest.

Contest #2 - Additional Prize :

One member will win $40 worth of eShop credit (two $20 eShop card codes).

How to get a prize? - Tell a friend about the 3DS Pedia Forum and let him/her mention your username when creating an introduction thread at Tom Nook's Welcoming. The member with the most referrals at the end of the contest will receive $40 worth of eShop credit.

Note: Staff members of the 3DS Pedia Forum can participate in this contest (except for me).

Update for the referral contest: To benefit the 3DS Pedia forum more, I have added an additional rule to the referral contest. From August 27th, for members to count, the member must add his/her 3DS friend code to his/her profile and make at least 3 posts other than the introduction forum.

When Will Both Contests End?

Both contests will end on October 5th, 2013. Prizes will be given as codes. I will purchase the North America 3DS/WiiU cards and send the codes via Personal Conversations. Mori, a staff member of the 3DS Pedia Forum, will purchase the Europe 3DS/WiiU cards and send the codes via Personal Conversations.

Note: I will send the money via PayPal to Mori so that he can purchase the eShop card(s).

---

If you have any questions, please post it this thread. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu'neko, Risinglink, ErixSan and 5 others
I own a Red 3DS XL since it first came out & it's very useful & fun, the possibilities are endless,games are worth playing,3d is awesome,all the features are great, i especially like using Eshop alot.

I have many 3DS games some of which i have passed already: Luigis Mansion,Pokemon Mystery Dungeon gates to infinity,donkey Kong country 3DS,Super Mario 3ds,Fire Emblem: Awakening, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Super Mario Bros 2,etc.

I plan to get more games & to customise my 3DS XL further

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: acnl2ds and Mouhcine

SKIP TO 0:52 TO HEAR MY MESSAGE TO THIS.

Reactions: Jacob
Do I count as 3DS Pedia Forum staff or just 3DS Pedia staff?

@Matthew will have to answer that one because he created the new group, ;)

You're not considered staff on the 3DS Pedia forums. You were given the group to show that you are staff on the main site. To be staff on the forums, you must be a moderator or above.

I'm entering, who doesn't love free gifts? xD

Reactions: Acadia and CoreyBryceWilliams
I'm entering, who doesn't love free gifts? xD
Chuck Norris doesn't.

Makes me wish I weren't a staff member :p

Good luck to everyone taking part.

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams
I want in :D, I need more money for Ace Attorney, and Pokemon. :D

Place yourself in Marc's shoes.
He's the one paying, not gaining.
Lol.

Reactions: Memento Mori

I feel ya!

This is awesome, good luck to all participants. Oh, and yes have fun.
Fun = the most important part of course.

You can always take the money and run :p
I jest I jest :eek:

Oh, I can imagine someone doing that now. LOL, but it wouldn't be right, and would be all in its own terms of use.

Reactions: RealJeff
Marc could file a PayPal claim and get the money back easily. :p

Reactions: RealJeff
Good luck to everyone!

Today, I added an extra rule for the referral contest which should benefit the 3DS Pedia forum more :
Marc said:
Update for the referral contest: To benefit the 3DS Pedia forum more, I have added an additional rule to the referral contest. From August 27th, for members to count, the member must add his/her 3DS friend code to his/her profile and make at least 3 posts other than the introduction forum.
Basically, members that you refer from today should add their 3DS friend code to their profile. In addition to that, the member must make at least 3 posts in a forum other than the "Introduction Forum".

Shouldn't be too complicated and every 3DS owner should have a valid 3DS friend code, :singing:

What do you mean by "good quality posts"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back