• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
So, I didn't exactly see a thread made for the game, so I just decided to post here.

Anyways, even though the game isn't generally 'new', we could still talk about it here. Share your most epic moments here, talk about your army, or just talk about the characters.

So, to get things rolling, who's everyone's favorite character?

My favorite character in Fire Emblem Awakening (aside from the epic main characters) is probably Nowi, she's a little dragon girl that kicks everyone's evil behind.

So, I didn't exactly see a thread made for the game, so I just decided to post here.

Anyways, even though the game isn't generally 'new', we could still talk about it here. Share your most epic moments here, talk about your army, or just talk about the characters.

My favorite character in Fire Emblem Awakening (aside from the epic main characters) is probably Nowi, she's a little dragon girl that kicks everyone's evil behind.

Yes, Nowi is nice, but not my favorite.
Call me bored, but my favorite character is Anna.

Although I don't own a copy of the game, I just must say, that game is so awesome! (Even just based on the demo!)

Thanks to a recent contest on here I have the game for free :D I plan to start playing it later this week, any tips?

My favorite character is Noire. She's a good person but she has a dark side, heheheh.. :giggle: She can surely take a hit after leveling up a bit and her long-range attacks are deadly (bow and arrow).

save-noire.jpg

I lost FIVE characters just to rescue her :eek: They are :
  • Maribelle - I didn't need her anymore.
  • Miriel - weak. Never even bothered to level up.
  • Ricken - I wanted to keep this guy in my army, but oh well :whistle:
  • Libra - a monk who I could do without.
  • Gregor - meh :meh:
I leveled her up a bit but after recruiting Tiki, I stopped using her :oops:

Call me bored, but my favorite character is Anna.
I like Anna too because she can pick locks, but she died on me and I just didn't want to start over the stage :whistle:

Thanks to a recent contest on here I have the game for free :D I plan to start playing it later this week, any tips?
You haven't played the game yet? :eek: Anyway, once you start, you wouldn't be able to stop, ;)

Play on "hard" with permanent deaths switched on, :coffee: (that's what I did when I started to play FE:A).

I know it's very weird of me to say this but - I didn't buy it because the characters don't have feet. There, I said it.

My favorite character is Noire. She's a good person but she has a dark side, heheheh.. She can surely take a hit after leveling up a bit and her long-range attacks are deadly (bow and arrow).

I lost FIVE characters just to rescue her They are :
Maribelle - I didn't need her anymore.
Miriel - weak. Never even bothered to level up.
Ricken - I wanted to keep this guy in my army, but oh well
Libra - a monk who I could do without.
Gregor - meh

I leveled her up a bit but after recruiting Tiki, I stopped using her

I like Anna too because she can pick locks, but she died on me and I just didn't want to start over the stage.

The characters you allowed to die are honestly the characters I'd never end up using. Miriel died on chapter two or three when I was playing on Lunatic and I didn't see a point in trying to restart for her, especially since she's really not that great in my opinion. 'xD
Vaike died the next chapter; after holding some enemies off like a total beast, but his sacrifice was for the greater good. lol

You stopped using Nowi!? She's like, the key to the most overpowering character in the game! How dare you! D<
I'm so flabbergasted right now. . .
At least she didn't die. . . but still~!
Shame on you, Marc!

Anna died on me eventually as well, but I'm an expert breeder and other children are able to pick locks. ;D
I gave training Noire a shot in my current replay of the game, she does pretty well, but I just don't find Archers as great as they used to be.

Also, I NEVER used Knights/Generals in previous Fire Emblems, but they are really amazing in this one; besides their movement spaces.

I know it's very weird of me to say this but - I didn't buy it because the characters don't have feet. There, I said it.
I'm pretty sure they do have feet in the combat animations. . . 'xD

Reactions: Marc

So, do you wish the characters were more realistic?

I only wish characters with foot.

No. It just annoys me somehow when the game seems so excellent otherwise. Would it have killed them to put in their feet? It's not an art style or anything. It's jarring. And so I didn't buy it out of protest.

No. It just annoys me somehow when the game seems so excellent otherwise. Would it have killed them to put in their feet? It's not an art style or anything. It's jarring. And so I didn't buy it out of protest.

I'm sure they made a lot of profit despite you not purchasing the game. LOL
But yes, maybe the should have added some feet. Or maybe there was a discussion about feet in the development in game. I don't know much about Fire Emblem, so the no feet design could have been a continued practice from previous games.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure they made a lot of profit despite you not purchasing the game. LOL
But yes, maybe the should have added some feet. Or maybe there was a discussion about feet in the development in game. I don't know much about Fire Emblem, so the no feet design could have been a continued practice from previous games.

Nop, just this one
fire_emblem_wii-216111.jpg

They've always had feet! D<
If you've played the demo, you can tilt the camera around and change the view during combat animations. They have to walk somehow, afterall.
If you're just referring to the dialogue parts of the game, then yes; they have no feet.
But every other part of the game: the cutscenes and combat animations and such; they have feet there.

I'm so confused as to what you're talking about. . . =S

They've always had feet! D<
If you've played the demo, you can tilt the camera around and change the view during combat animations. They have to walk somehow, afterall.
If you're just referring to the dialogue parts of the game, then yes; they have no feet.
But every other part of the game: the cutscenes and combat animations and such; they have feet there.

I'm so confused as to what you're talking about. . . =S
I agree with you. I have played the demo and haven't noticed the no-feet thing either. The battle scenes are just amazing, the graphics are awesome. If I had the money I'd buy this game outright. :)

Reactions: Flarence
I agree with you. I have played the demo and haven't noticed the no-feet thing either. The battle scenes are just amazing, the graphics are awesome. If I had the money I'd buy this game outright. :)

Well, FE: Awakening is one of the best games for Nintendo 3DS right now.

I seriously wanna get this game
I've played th Demo and it's amazing!
I wish i won a conteset or something to buy this game.

I seriously wanna get this game
I've played th Demo and it's amazing!
I wish i won a conteset or something to buy this game.

@Marc is making a lot of ways for win eShop cards, look if you win one on October :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back