Nintendo 1DS

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Okay, so I guess this is pretty ridiculous. . .
But I gotta say, it seems really awesome that you can play on your TV/Phones with it. ~

http://nintendo1ds.com/

Check it out! What are your guys' thoughts? xD

Actually, it's a pretty decent idea and whoever made it is a genius. :D

You need a device for using double screen, that isn't too cheap XD

You need a device for using double screen, that isn't too cheap XD

It said on the site: "Easily swaps to secondary display".

It said on the site: "Easily swaps to secondary display".

Well, if you play one-screen games, it's excellent. But...

Well, if you play one-screen games, it's excellent. But...

You can hook it up to a flipping TV!! That's really amazing. I've always wanted to play a 3DS game on the TV, besides. . . There's this new game coming out. . . it's called Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, maybe you've heard of it? Yeah? Using the 1DS and hooking it up to a T.V for that game would be a better swap instead of getting a 3DS XL if you can't afford it.

You can hook it up to a flipping TV!! That's really amazing. I've always wanted to play a 3DS game on the TV, besides. . . There's this new game coming out. . . it's called Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, maybe you've heard of it? Yeah? Using the 1DS and hooking it up to a T.V for that game would be a better swap instead of getting a 3DS XL if you can't afford it.

Yes... It will look good:
somHUIW.jpg

Reactions: Kaynil
It looked so real, but in the back of my mind, something told me this fake. Since when did Nintendo pair up with Apple?

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I'd honestly buy that if it were real. I support Nintendo making that. :3

Man, I would laugh my head off if it was real. Which it isn't

Man, I would laugh my head off if it was real. Which it isn't

Well, we can laugh when the Nintendo 2DS XL come out!

The features listed seemed nice, such as tv 2nd screen.

Reactions: Kaynil
This would be actually be kind of cool if Nintendo released this thing. It would be really fun to play and if it was well priced for maybe... $70 Or $65 I would totally support Nintendo and buy one.

The 1ds would basically just be a Wii U that played 3ds games lol

I do not know about you guys but whenever I try to access the website it just gives me a message saying "Fin." Does that happen with you guys or is it just me... :(

I do not know about you guys but whenever I try to access the website it just gives me a message saying "Fin." Does that happen with you guys or is it just me... :(
It was a joke for like a week. The site was taken down.

This would be actually be kind of cool if Nintendo released this thing. It would be really fun to play and if it was well priced for maybe... $70 Or $65 I would totally support Nintendo and buy one.
A current gen handheld console that's sold for only $70? Yeah right, like that'll happen anytime soon. Seriously, I'm pretty sure GBA SP was $100

Back