My Nintendo, Your Nintendo, Everyone's Nintendo - Free Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both first and second places got announced already, I was too late myself though. Why did Marc go and declare the winner when I was asleep?;-;

I know it's late for it, i got busy with college. But here it is : THe royal stone cat, Kintten !

Attachments

• IMG-20160617-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160617-WA0000.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 8
Fine, I'll just leave mine here too and although not a drawing, 3D models are ok too. I didn't get the chance to color it and polish it since the time run out. Just don't judge, it's a pain without a touch interface, ok?;-;

popplio temp.png

It's really good, i modeled one Mega Lopunny on my 3D modeling class once. I can see you are good at it ! Keep it up !
But for Pokémon modeling i advice you to use Zbrush and an digitizer tablet, or Maya ( it's free for students !)

It's really good, i modeled one Mega Lopunny on my 3D modeling class once. I can see you are good at it ! Keep it up !
But for Pokémon modeling i advice you to use Zbrush and an digitizer tablet, or Maya ( it's free for students !)
You do understand that Lightwave 3D is a program that can do literally everything the other programs do, right? Sure, it may be more complicated, but it's also the only one that has everything from designing to scene making and it's just one program for the whole process instead of 3-4 more limited ones!:p

guys this is done now, but they should do another one for the new Zelda game, like write about what the story could be... But yeah its all done, which kind of sucks there should of been one more winner after the second like top 3 so three people get prizes but oh well

I mean at least I was hoping that everyone would appreciate my drawing cause I went hard on that, I thought mine was pretty cool, I felt Pokémon was getting cute, so I thought it needed something different... I thought everyone else did good as I looked at others but nobody could compare, I'm still glad I entered and hope that everyone enjoyed the drawing contest, I like drawing and hope everyone else does, this took away my boredom and got me doing something, this was awesome thx for posting about this 3dspedia! Im glad I entered

I'll continue to, oh wait I should mention that I ripped my drawing cause I was upset I lost, I'm sorry... Uh... But I'll continue to enter into any giveaways or contests, I love 3dspedia, and I hope to do better if my drawing was crap..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, im sure your drawing was awesome. And i just wanted to share mine too ( after all i have fun doing it)

I still wish Marc chose one winner for each evolution but oh well, even then I probably wouldn't win xD anyway, congratulations to the winners :3

Reactions: EpicR, Mikaya, Link-182 and 1 other person
Marc, when do you think is the next contest gonna be? My guess is mid-July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back