My Nintendo, Your Nintendo, Everyone's Nintendo - Free Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Valar Morghulis"

Terraria

Spent a lot of time on that picture. It was relly fun to draw. Hope i win and good luck to everyone who entered.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marc
A piece of paper with each entry (form as a number) was placed in a hat and one paper has been randomly selected. The person's entry who was on the paper is @redhairshark, therefore he will go home with Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX \o/

Congrats!

That's not all, folks!

I'm going to have a bonus winner because there were a lot of great entries. A member of this forum will be looking through all of the entries to choose their personal favorite drawing. That person will also get a free game.

I'll announce this person soon when they've decided :3

Reactions: Mikaya, Mira, LOSTinCIRCLES and 3 others
Ok

If i win, (which i probly wont) can i switch my game to story of seasons, or terreria, i dont care whitch. i thoutght that minish cap was for 3ds, pls change to story of seasons of TERRERIA!!!

If i win, (which i probly wont) can i switch my game to story of seasons, or terreria, i dont care whitch. i thoutght that minish cap was for 3ds, pls change to story of seasons of TERRERIA!!!
Yup.

Gratz to the winner! What a lucky son of a gun :)

OHHH so lucky cx

Gratz to the winner as well!

I'll join! I love drawing and pokemon!

oh wait---aw man I was too late

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I should probably point this out, "Valar Morghulis" means All Men Must Die" in High Valyrian, and Marc probably got it from the fact it's also the name of Game of Thrones season 2 finale.

Is there still time to submit? Didn't have time to finish what I was making in earlier so I'll have to wing it if there's still time! @Marc, when exactly is this going to end and can I still submit?

Is there still time to submit? Didn't have time to finish what I was making in earlier so I'll have to wing it if there's still time! @Marc, when exactly is this going to end and can I still submit?
The winner has already been chosen ;~;

@Skyshaymin is the other winner \o/

Reactions: Mikaya
The winner has already been chosen ;~;

@Skyshaymin is the other winner \o/

Damn. Well, congrats to the winner, 6 hours went to nothing though...;-;

Congrats to the winners :p

Congrats on your win guys!

Congratz

im trying too because iv never won anything ive tried to do ever and im very confident with my final evolution of Litten, the fire cat pokemons final evolution!!! i tried really hard so, here you go

View attachment 13474

I would really love to get The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap If i win please

Hope i do!!!

Wait a sec, @PixelationX , that drawing looks a bit. . .

.eJwNyDsOwyAMANC7cADslPDL1mt0Q4AgUhIj7HSpevf2je-j7nmoTXWRwRtA2TnTLJqFZmpVN6J21DR21plOSCIp97NewhCN8dHaaNGH4DAgLAH9GhZ00dn139ZAeXV8vJ96XE19f-LLIe4.snamZO8mddkbaggFAMu5fJlsODM.png

. . . familliar.

other than that, i liked everyones drawings!

Last edited:
Congrats.

congrats to the winner! and good luck to everyone else for the second place prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back