[Closed] We're looking for Events Team staffers

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems familiar
Wow! This seems like a great opportunity! I can't just pass this chance up! I'll definitely be applying! I love being a part of the community and would love to be a bigger part by joining the Events Team!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is filled with DETERMINATION"

I've done my entry good luck to everyone and may the best skrub win (hehehe that's my master plan no one wants to be the best skrub so I will be sure to win, <insert papyrus font here> YOURS TRULY PAPYRU NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Ah...I'm pretty off and on here. Though I'd love to, I have to opt out :/

Do I get a special banner?

Do I get a special banner?
^ Someone who just wants to be special and have a banner and only wants to be events team because of that but eh, your answer is yes its green (at least in the past)

Reactions: Mikaya
Why does everyone think I'm going to apply?
But I think being apart of the Event Team and being a Gym Leader is a bit too much. :p

Anyway, good luck to those who do apply~! ^w^

Reactions: Shin, Evelyn, Mikaya and 2 others
I'm still on the fence. I like making contests but I really like joining them too...

Who says you can't do both? :p

Anyways, Best of luck to those who apply and who are thinking of applying! Being a part of the 3DS Pedia Team is a rewarding and exciting experience! If you're full of ideas for contests or tournaments, then give it a shot! Even if you're having doubts about applying, still apply! You've got nothing to lose! You never know until you try, am I right? :p

I look forward to working with those who are promoted! You'll have a blast on the Events team, for sure! :D

Reactions: Valkyri, Slayerpon Tatsu, Shin and 3 others
Who says you can't do both? :p

Anyways, Best of luck to those who apply and who are thinking of applying! Being a part of the 3DS Pedia Team is a rewarding and exciting experience! If you're full of ideas for contests or tournaments, then give it a shot! Even if you're having doubts about applying, still apply! You've got nothing to lose! You never know until you try, am I right? :p

I look forward to working with those who are promoted! You'll have a blast on the Events team, for sure! :D
I'm not competing, I can tell that there's other people who want to join events much more badly. (Badlier?)

i kinda have a small doubt, do ihave to send the application to all three administrators or just one of them. I want to apply but i don´t want to mess it up.

i kinda have a small doubt, do ihave to send the application to all three administrators or just one of them. I want to apply but i don´t want to mess it up.
You have to send it to all three admins. :)

Reactions: atomic_ian and Mikaya
All three.

Good luck to all applicants! :D

Reactions: Shin, Mikaya and atomic_ian
Reactions: Mikaya
can i apply?

I would, but i'm tooooo busy :( even too busy to be active on the forum at the moment :,( maybe in the future

When are you announcing the winner? Just wondering. <insert papyrus font here>(NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I'M GONNA LEAVE SOME SPAGHETTI, JUST IN CASE THEY CAN RESIST BEING THE BEST SKRUB ITS PERFECT!! YOURS TRULY PAPYRU! NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH)

When are you announcing the winner? Just wondering. )
Soon enough. Depends on when we stop getting applications.

Reactions: Mikaya and SilverOwl
This is very cool of you to do this. The best of luck to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back