May 2016 Update

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to be able to buy some cover plates for N3ds? :3
Most likely ;u;

Most likely ;u;
Well then remember how I said the first thing I'm going to Burwell be a primal kyogre plushie? Forget about that, I'm aiming for Majoras Mask cover plate x3

Pokeschool Yay! Will there be different classes like strategy, Team building, etc? Or is it just random?

Pokeschool Yay! Will there be different classes like strategy, Team building, etc? Or is it just random?
We'll teach you everything ;~;

Reactions: Pookie
Will the Ultra PokeSchool be set up this weekend or sometime later?
Just want to make sure I can join as soon as I can!

Will the Ultra PokeSchool be set up this weekend or sometime later?
Just want to make sure I can join as soon as I can!
All you need to do at the beginning is be online so you should be able to join =P

Reactions: Leviathinian
All you need to do at the beginning is be online so you should be able to join =P
That's great! Do you have an idea of when it should open up?

That's great! Do you have an idea of when it should open up?
Soon.

Reactions: Leviathinian
Oh noes...I'm guessing it'll only open at NA region daylight time?

Reactions: Mikaya
I'll definitely be enrolling in that Pokemon School!

Reactions: Robbie
Fixed for yoh Marcyboi ;)

Also, once I get back to Fates, are ya gonna post a quest to beat me? :sneaky:

Oh noes...I'm guessing it'll only open at NA region daylight time?
It's not going to be a set time with a group of people. It'll work out for everyone with different timezones.
Also, once I get back to Fates, are ya gonna post a quest to beat me? :sneaky:
:whistle:

The update sounds fun! Can't wait to check it all out :D

still waiting for those smash leaders but you know it's cool

Reactions: 3823
The Pokemon School is an awesome idea, I hope I have some time to participate in it.

It's May \o/

To kick things off, I'd like to announce the introduction of Sponsors. That's right, you can now become a sponsor at the forum and contribute towards some of the expenses of running 3DS Pedia. Unfortunately, becoming a sponsor isn't going to be free.

You can now become a sponsor at 3DS Pedia

For an affordable price (can be recurring or one-time, you decide), you can help fight the good fight.

Becoming a sponsor unlocks the following perks :
  • Sponsor ribbon displayed on your profile.
  • Early information about the site, beta testing, you name it.
  • Much more stuff. You can learn more about its perks by clicking here.
To become a sponsor, hover your mouse over your username and choose "Account Upgrades".

The money is sent directly to our host to help pay off invoices for the server that hosts 3DS Pedia. If you encounter any problems when trying to send money or you are not given the privileges within 1 hour, please send me a private message.

BillBoard - Another Way To Earn EXP at 3DS Pedia

Moving along, I've mentioned another way to earn EXP at 3DS Pedia to some people before and today the BillBoard will be live. It's basically an alternative way to earn EXP to level up your account here at the forum.

GYiHLJN.png

The BillBoard will contain a number of quests members here can tackle to earn EXP. These quests vary from defeating a specific member in a Wi-Fi game to achieving XYZ. Some quests may require that you have a certain level to accept it. Some may be first come first served.

As soon as the BillBoard is up, a notice will be displayed to alert you (ETA later today).

More Ways To Spend Play Coins \ : D /

We have Sponsors and the Billboard, so how can we possibly make things better, you ask? It's easy. We're working on adding more ways you can spend Play Coins. Therefore, you're not only limited to eShop credit and content from the Nookling Junction. Soon you'll be able to purchase goods from popular retailers such as Best Buy, etc, to get SD cards, plushies, amiibo, and the like~

If you know of a reputable website that sells similar goods in your area and accept international forms of payment, please send Marc a PM with details. Free or low shipping costs is preferred.

Better Way To Alert Contest Participants

Contest starters in the Nookling Junction can now have their participants be alerted when the tournament/contest begins. Similar to being alerted when someone quotes your message or posts on your profile, they'll be alerted through the xenForo Alerts system.

Unfortunately, there will be requirements to take advantage of this feature :
  • You must be a member for over a month and have over 100 posts in the forum.
  • You must have a successful contest-starting history in the Nookling Junction.
  • You must not have multiple contests all at once.
If you pass all requirements, please send a private message to an admin IF you pass all these requirements.

Pokemon School

To help grow our competitive Pokemon userbase here at 3DS Pedia, I will be holding a Pokemon School. Anyone with Pokemon XY/ORAS and future Pokemon games can sign up for FREE.

VDbCBtN.jpg

We will teach you how to become a better competitive Pokemon battler, as well as IV breeder. The school aims to help you improve without reading mountains of text where you may not understand everything or may get bored reading. Similar to real school, there will be exams and homework.

It'll be a lot of fun, trust me. The Pokemon School will most likely open this week.
Can I join the Pokemon school. I suck at competitive battling :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back