• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You must be at least level 3 to get emblems for finishing 3DS/Wii U games at NintenPedia.

Important links
:
When you finish a 3DS/Wii U game, you can prove that you have finished it in this thread to get the game's emblem on your profile here at NintenPedia. The emblem also comes with some EXP to help you level up.

What emblems are available for games?

Free To Play 3DS Games :

List of free-to-play 3DS games :
  • IronFall: Invasion
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Stretchmo
  • Pokémon Picross or Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World or Pokédex 3D
List of free-to-play Wii U games :
  • Lost Reavers

3DS Games :

Almost all 3DS games are counted as long as they're not from the same series. For example, reporting that you have finished Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 will only give you one emblem, the Project X Zone emblem. It's the same for games within the same series such as Mario.

Wii U Games :

Currently only first-party titles are supported.

3DS games and Wii U games from the same video game series will only have one emblem.

Digital Indie Games :

A minimum of 3 are counted towards the main emblem except for the following :
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Shovel Knight
  • SteamWorld Dig or SteamWorld Heist
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Gunman Clive
The games listed above each have their own individual emblem.

DS, Wii (retail) and DLC :
  • DS Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • Wii Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • DLC - Finish the content (eg. extra story) of a DLC purchase to get this emblem.

How to prove that you have beaten/finished a game?

Use a camera and take a photo of your game's screen at a part that clearly proves you finished the game with a paper showing your username at this forum. For example, a photo of some endgame dialogue text from your character while everyone is celebrating after beating the last boss in a game will work.

Reply to this topic with the photo and the name of the game, saying you finished it.

Important: Please use a spoiler tag when posting images in this topic.

You should get your game's emblem and the EXP associated with the emblem within 48 hours or less unless otherwise stated. The time may be extended depending on certain circumstances.

You will receive an alert when you get an emblem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu'neko, Leafeon1010, Frisk and 9 others
Hey marc if I post a pic from SMD's main screen showing my chapter as "Epilogue" can it suffice as having beaten the game?

Also for SM3DW do I just take a pic outside of Bowser's Castle?

And for ORAS do I just take a pic of my first hall of fame team?

Reactions: Natsu'neko
Hey marc if I post a pic from SMD's main screen showing my chapter as "Epilogue" can it suffice as having beaten the game?
That works too ^^
Also for SM3DW do I just take a pic outside of Bowser's Castle?
Yeah, assuming you beat it and it shows that you've beaten it.
And for ORAS do I just take a pic of my first hall of fame team?
That works :3

Reactions: Natsu'neko, SlamThunder and 3905
That works too ^^

Yeah, assuming you beat it and it shows that you've beaten it.

That works :3
Oh and one last thing. Is this exp gaining method going out to VC games for 3DS and Wii U games? If so then I'll be motivated to finish my Earthbound VC soon ^-^

It has to be 3ds and Wii U games?

Oh and one last thing. Is this exp gaining method going out to VC games for 3DS and Wii U games? If so then I'll be motivated to finish my Earthbound VC soon ^-^
Nope ;~; Not yet anyway. If it changes, I'll be sure to make an announcement >.<
It has to be 3ds and Wii U games?
Yeah. What game did you want to report? >.<

Nope ;~; Not yet anyway. If it changes, I'll be sure to make an announcement >.<

Yeah. What game did you want to report? >.<
Dunno

Oh okay
*makes save state at hit which killed Gigyas*
Also is the amount of exp gained from beating games vary among different games, or the same overall? (Sorry if I'm asking too much)

Also is the amount of exp gained from beating games vary among different games, or the same overall? (Sorry if I'm asking too much)
Free-to-play are the lowest, indies are a bit higher and regular games are the highest (100 EXP).

Edit: Scratch that. I just re-checked and a majority of them are the same (almost all).

Free-to-play are the lowest, indies are a bit higher and regular games are the highest (100 EXP).
In that case I see myself levelling up about 2 or 3 times soon

What do I show you to prove I've beaten:
Scribblenauts Unlimited or Unmasked
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Paper Mario Sticker Star

In that case I see myself levelling up about 2 or 3 times soon
Edited post >.< A majority are the same after checking over.

Finishing games aren't the only way to earn EXP btw =P There are a lot of ways :3
What do I show you to prove I've beaten:
Scribblenauts Unlimited or Unmasked
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Hero mode for A Link Between Worlds.

You'll have to find out about the other two games yourself ;-;

Edited post >.< A majority are the same after checking over.

Finishing games aren't the only way to earn EXP btw =P There are a lot of ways :3
well I still may level up some regardless lol

And by not the only way, does that mean something like beating Champion Road on SM3DW?

And by not the only way, does that mean something like beating Champion Road on SM3DW?
I mentioned a couple of methods in the sidebar here - http://forum.3dspedia.com/emblems/

For example, if I start another Smashuary, passing certain requirements can also score you EXP :3

What about MH4U?

I mentioned a couple of methods in the sidebar here - http://forum.3dspedia.com/emblems/

For example, if I start another Smashuary, passing certain requirements can also score you EXP :3
Oh so essentially tasks. I was kinda hoping filling the national dex would reward some exp as well lol

Fantasy life:
U7QjicU.jpg
Pokemon:
4egI7mp.jpg
Thanks ;-;

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and 3905
What about MH4U?
You can go to an area that isn't reachable or if a special mark appears on the main menu after finishing the single player portion of the game, that works too.
Oh so essentially tasks. I was kinda hoping filling the national dex would reward some exp as well lol
Yeah. I plan to add "pro" emblems for games soon :3

So Fantasy Life players can get another emblem for becoming Creator in every life, Pokemon players can get another emblem for completing their Pokedex, and so on~

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, spagooti and 3905
You can go to an area that isn't reachable or if a special mark appears on the main menu after finishing the single player portion of the game, that works too.

Yeah. I plan to add "pro" emblems for games soon :3

So Fantasy Life players can get another emblem for becoming Creator in every life, Pokemon players can get another emblem for completing their Pokedex, and so on~
What do you mean by an unreachable area?

What do you mean by an unreachable area?
I think he means something you can't do until postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back