Username change history, levels, emblems, and much more

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, and you learned it all by yourself? could you recommend some technology or something to read about? web development seems interesting :p
Sure. Let's talk in the live chat because we're getting off-topic >.<

Reactions: Mikaya
i have a question: whats the max amount of levels u can get?

i have a question: whats the max amount of levels u can get?
So far I don't think anyone can cross level 25 >.<

A lot of emblems have not been added yet so I'm guessing around 30-50 is safe to say.

So far I don't think anyone can cross level 25 >.<

A lot of emblems have not been added yet so I'm guessing around 30-50 is safe to say.
ok thx

Is there going to be a list of all the current available emblems and the requirements that need to be met to obtain them?

Is there going to be a list of all the current available emblems and the requirements that need to be met to obtain them?
There already is one you know: http://forum.3dspedia.com/emblems/ Some don't list the requirements, but they should be easy to figure out!

Wow, not many have Gadget Police. I feel cool >.<

:eek:No wonder a bunch of badges and alerts popped up one day! I hope this leads to getting something awesome from here

(I REALLY need something to draw and post with):D

what does "leveling up" do? It'll make pedians (lol just thought of that one) to go online and be more active if it rewards them like a boost of coins or gain like for every level up, you gain like 50 coins or something lol

Reactions: Kakea and 3dsatackman
what does "leveling up" do? It'll make pedians (lol just thought of that one) to go online and be more active if it rewards them like a boost of coins or gain like for every level up, you gain like 50 coins or something lol
We already all call eachother 'Pedians' ;)

Reactions: Kakea and 3dsatackman
We already all call eachother 'Pedians' ;)
wow I really was gone for a long time haven't I? lol

Is there a way to change my age because im actually 13. I just lied so that I can join this website. Appearently age does'nt matter.

I was born August 2nd, 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
Is there a way to change my age because im actually 13. I just lied so that I can join this website. Appearently age does'nt matter.
Hope you have more fun here than I do! :D I think you can change most your profile yourself, but you need to ask a admin if you want to change certain things.
(That's what I heard here,I only changed my status and avatar here)

Last edited:
i have 2 questions, what other kind of features will/are planned to be implemented? also, how do we prove that we beat a game to unlock the emblem for it?

Reactions: Kakea
I was born August 2nd, 2002
Updated it for ya :3
i have 2 questions, what other kind of features will/are planned to be implemented? also, how do we prove that we beat a game to unlock the emblem for it?
I'll reveal that soon.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Thanks Marc

Very potato quality, but this is proof of my National Dex completion and my Living Dex in the Pokemon Bank -

http://imgur.com/a/KTn6z

Just incase an emblem appears for it. No Volcanion for obvious reasons.

Nicely done Marc, this update is quite awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back