A Ghost Of A Chance - Win a FREE 3DS Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I "participate?"

Like, where do I play the cup game?

I'm totally playing, though! I'ma get Devil Survivor Unlocked! 1/4 chance here I come!!!!!!

How do I "participate?"

Like, where do I play the cup game?

I'm totally playing, though! I'ma get Devil Survivor Unlocked! 1/4 chance here I come!!!!!!
Marc will pm you later to choose the cup.

Okay! I sent the PC!
Actually, Marc will reduce the PCs fron ur account himself, but i guess that work too.

@Marc It's a shame that these aren't more open to people outside the US. Will you be considering making a contest more regionally available in the future?

Reactions: Mikaya
@Marc It's a shame that these aren't more open to people like me. Will you be considering making a contest more regionally available in the future?
That's giveaways (which I've always done in the past) where no PC is required =P

That's giveaways (which I've always done in the past) where no PC is required =P

So you've given out game prizes for outside US regions, is what you mean?

@Marc has done lots of giveaways for European and even Australian system owners!

PS: Will there be anything for us in Europe soon btw?

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
So you've given out game prizes for outside US regions, is what you mean?
Yeah. This time it's only for US region 3DS owners.
PS: Will there be anything for us in Europe soon btw?
Around Christmas time is most likely to have something (most likely doesn't involve PC), but then again I feel to do XYZ in-between like this little event I had for Halloween, :singing:

Around Christmas time is most likely to have something (most likely doesn't involve PC), but then again I feel to do XYZ in-between like this little event I had for Halloween, :singing:
All right! Thanks for thinking about us too Marc! I'm looking forward to it! I can't wait to see what you'll think of!

PS: It doesn't really matter if it needs PC or not you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back