• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for US console owners ;~;
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Good luck, US dwellers.

Reactions: PersonSP
This kills the secondary purpose of the site,if you bet and lose:you just lose many coins,and wasted time.You could just wait and save your pc and get a game for sure! :(

This kills the secondary purpose of the site,if you bet and lose:you just lose many coins,and wasted time.You could just wait and save your pc and get a game for sure! :(
For thousands of play coins, sure. 100 play coins for a 1/6 chance is a no-brainer.

Reactions: J9794, 3905, Kakea and 1 other person
Oh, btw, though I realy dislike the region ( :p ) I love the idea, so I'm all in for having these events more often!

Oh, btw, though I realy dislike the region ( :p ) I love the idea, so I'm all in for having these events more often!
Marc said he'll do something for us in Europe too! Looking forward it!

Reactions: Mikaya
the only thing i might want is conception 2, but i wanted it on the vita since that has more dlc to throw my money at... everything else i either have or doesn't interest me... definately would try if there was something i did want though...

good idea

nice idea but I dont really want any of the games
:p good luck all who enter though

If nothing really sparks your interest, it's better to wait until I do another one with something that does :p
Tbh nothing does until I try like MH4U lmao

Reactions: Marc and 3dsatackman
Should I enter this? I see 3 games I'm kinda curious about....I remember playing the demo of one of them....

Can someone with a Canadian DS enter ?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Should I enter this? I see 3 games I'm kinda curious about....I remember playing the demo of one of them....
That's more of a question you should ask yourself (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Can someone with a Canadian DS enter ?
Only US region 3DS owners this time, :panda:

OMG OMG OMG thanks i will join in i will pay 300 PC pls pls pls xD so excited

Reactions: Sans
those games are not really my style of game....
Know what, it will not hurt to try something different each once in a while, so i'll go for the 100 one

When you only have 16 pc though ;-;

Reactions: KnighddDd
I guess it will not hurt.... I guess I will participate. I am a big fan of the devil survivor series, I played the ds games, and devils survivor 2 on the 3ds, I only have not got the 1st one on the 3ds though, so count me in! I will test my luck..... (with the 100 pc one)

Screw it, 100, message me :p

Oooooh, Hello Kitty!... jk I'm in it for Etrian Mystery Dungeon. I'll enter soon.

Reactions: Starmanfan, Marc and KnighddDd
Good luck to everyone else participating!

Awww...Canadian region here :eek: :cry:

Good luck everyone! :);):thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back