August 19th Update - 3DS Pedia Forum is now 2 years old \:D/

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the anime nights, @Marc, can we also eventually stream cartoons and movies? I could link to some HD cartoons and movies if people vote for them :p

For the anime nights, @Marc, can we also eventually stream cartoons and movies? I could link to some HD cartoons and movies if people vote for them :p
Courage the Cowardly Dog would be great for horror nights :p

Reactions: Artisan, T-Player Guy, Starmanfan and 3 others
I fear the PC counter may be broken, I've made two quality posts in the Mario section and I got zip, 0, no PC from them whatsoever

Reactions: anthony91728595 and ThatLoyalGamer
This Awesome I can't wait until the other events he didn't mention start too!

I fear the PC counter may be broken, I've made two quality posts in the Mario section and I got zip, 0, no PC from them whatsoever
^ this

Reactions: Kakea
Today is the birthday of two very important things to me my bro and 3DSpedia! Happy Birthday 3DSpedia! May you gorge on delicious cake!

It better not be, this would the worst thing for this site... :( you can talk about games at ANY time this site would be seriously messed up if you couldn't get any pc...

I checked and it isn't broken; the system just didn't deem them quantity because of the punctuation.
Sent you the PC for them, so no worries there.

I checked and it isn't broken; the system just didn't deem them quantity because of the punctuation.
Sent you the PC for them, so no worries there.
I made a post too in the General Discussions community.... if I go back and type punctuation,will I get pc? Or I might be messed up?

I made a post too in the General Discussions community.... if I go back and type punctuation,will I get pc? Or I might be messed up?
3DS U? Sent you the PC for it. \o Just be mindful next time, and besides, no need to focus too much on just the PC. ;)

Reactions: ThatLoyalGamer and Kakea
Yay! Pedia is growing day by day! congrats on your 2nd anniversary! I'm so excited for the events yet to come! #Hype! :D

Hope there are many wonderful years to come for this amazing community! ^.^

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Kakea
Yeah I got 6 PC but when I edited the thread to make it longer, the PC's were gone so I tried reposting but it did not work.

Yeah I got 6 PC but when I edited the thread to make it longer, the PC's were gone so I tried reposting but it did not work.
Fixed.

3DS U? Sent you the PC for it. \o Just be mindful next time, and besides, no need to focus too much on just the PC. ;)
Your right, it would be better if I could find someone to play Fantasy Life with here...

I wanna join!!
I feel so lucky I am here so late, but still in 19/8!

Guess I wasn't quality enough... time to work on being of better quality. Not only for Pc but mostly for the users.

I wasn't even aware it was the site's bday , but congrats! I think the new ideas posted in the main thread are great, anything that really helps brings more people together is always a plus. Look forward to more years here and keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Mikaya
yuuuuusssssssssssss

Happy Birthday to the Pedia!
This is my first time on the Pedia for its birthday and I know I will enjoy it!
Make sure all of you do too!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back