Pokemon Items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm curious to know if there are any Pokemon-looking items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, :eek:

I'm curious to know if there are any Pokemon-looking items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, :eek:

I read somewhere there are Pokemon-looking items, also a pokeball.

Reactions: Marc
I think there's a Pokemon trainer baseball hat. I dunno I have to check

I have never seen any Pokemon items while I have played. Maybe some items of that kind will be released from Nintendo sometime in the near future because Pokemon X and Y are now in stores.

Yeah, Animal Crossing: New Leaf does not have any Pokémon related items, sadly. Hopefully there will be some in the next Animal Crossing game.

Yeah, Animal Crossing: New Leaf does not have any Pokémon related items, sadly. Hopefully there will be some in the next Animal Crossing game.

:cry::cry::cry: I love pokemon :cry::cry::cry:

I think the next version of Animal Crossing is going to be for Wii U though. So if you do not have a Wii U you are probably going to miss out on the new stuff. :eek: Too bad :/

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
i hope the next animal crossing game is for wii u and 3ds. and it could be played together. that would be cool. what do you guys think and i wonder if there will be a pokeball dlc from a nintendo zone anytime soon?

i hope the next animal crossing game is for wii u and 3ds. and it could be played together. that would be cool.
Well, anything could happen, but that would just be another reason why the Wii U isn't gettng buyers.

Haha look at those tiny little christmas ornaments on the side above your profile photo :)

Well, anything could happen, but that would just be another reason why the Wii U isn't gettng buyers.

That is true but I am going to buy a Wii U and I think Nintendo needs more advertising for the Wii U because I saw 3 N3DS advertisments but not a single Wii U.

Btw. i found a ash suit cap if anyone wants the qr here it is :
animal_crossing_new_leaf_qr_code__ash_ketchum_by_puffytopianman-d6lhxcf.png
Hope you all enjoy.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Um, no, I did some research, and there is NO signs of Pokemon items, but you can always get some QR design patterns, I find it surprising that they don't have any Pokemon items in the game though.

Um, no, I did some research, and there is NO signs of Pokemon items, but you can always get some QR design patterns, I find it surprising that they don't have any Pokemon items in the game though.
, I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.
that's kinda sad, I taught that there will be plenty of pokemon cameo n the game ! oh well I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.

, I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.
that's kinda sad, I taught that there will be plenty of pokemon cameo n the game ! oh well I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.
Yes, there is a Pokemon pattern in the game, too bad Nintendo didn't make that pattern, the only thing Pokemon in ACNL was what fans made for themselves and shared the QR pattern to the internet also some of those villagers, one looked exactly like a Pokemon, it is sad though, I thought they would've shown some appreciation (if I should call it that) to the Pokemon games!

there should be a villager dlc, of pikachu :) and they should also have a pokeball when you press a on it a pokemon comes instead, and at retail yuo can customize which and which pokeball. that would be cool but i dont think they ever will.

there should be a villager dlc, of pikachu :) and they should also have a pokeball when you press a on it a pokemon comes instead, and at retail yuo can customize which and which pokeball. that would be cool but i dont think they ever will.
Yeah, it's their loss. I don't think a game like this should have DLC to be honest, since it's already jam-pack with a buncha content. I think the next Animal Crossing game should definitely have some kinda Pokemon item though. But too bad, if they really intended on placing a Pokemon item in the game, they would of.

There should be cool pokemon items since omega ruby and alpha sapphire have been announced

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Here are some qr's!~ :D
tumblr_midusfztiw1rf1mcao2_400.jpg
pokemonqr_by_nine_tastic-d6akwdy.png
maxresdefault.jpg
85fb3a048dca5afcd0e11f5683d0f55d.jpg

Not really helpful when they're all 1/4.. Where is 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4?

But thanks for the links all the same. :)

Back